You/him listens to: Flyleaf

Freddy

"Hey (y/n). I just found this new band called Flyleaf. Listen to this." He said giving you his phone.

You pressed play on the YouTube video and a animated song started playing.

"How can you act like you know, when all you know is to lie?
Another truth to expose. Freedom will catch up and rise.
We find this truth. We fight, you lose.
Your time's up now. That's enough now.
Shut up! Get out! Truth called you out!" A girls voice sang.

Her voice was so raw and beautiful at the same time that shivers went down your spine. You immediately downloaded the song named Call you out.

Foxy

"So you're tired, but you're alive, so open up your eyes and you can get your sleep when you are dead. Kill the clock inside your head.
Bring your normal sea to the edge and watch it drown in new horizons...
New horizons
You said I'd only have to wait until I die but that's no time.
How did we come to thinking this was funny?
Cheering and laughing at the dying, while we're riding the light in you.
Wait!
You said I'd only have to wait until I die
New horizons
There is no such thing as time inside this moment no sun rising
Wait until I fly,
New horizons
Wait until I fly,
New horizons..." You sang enthusiastically as you jumped and danced around your room.

Foxy stood in the doorway of your bedroom for a while before slowly walking out without saying a word. He knew better than to interrupt your jamming session.

Bonnie

"Lacey is better!" Bonnie's yelled as he clenched his poster of flyleaf.

"Lacey is no better than Kristen! You're just being bias!" You yelled back as you clenched your new flyleaf shirt.

"Flyleaf will never be the same!" He cried.

"Flyleaf is fine just the way it is!" You shouted at him

"Kristen will never be as good as Lacey!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

He stopped when he saw your face. He knew in that moment that he fucked up. You two spent the rest of the day chasing one another, arguing about which lead singer of flyleaf was better.

Please enjoy this insert of lyrics from Flyleaf's song Again, sang by Lacey Nicole Sturm:
I love the way that your heart breaks
With every injustice and deadly fate
Praying it all be new
And living like it all depends on you
Oh
Here you are down in your knees again
Trying to find air to breathe again
Only surrender will help you now
I love you please see and believe again.

Gold

"I actually like this new girl Kristen." Gold said as you both listened to Flyleaf's song Set Me on Fire.

"Its not that bad. I dont know why everyone is stressing in the comments" you said as you read the hateful comments toward Kristen on YouTube.

"Oh, what a cold, dark world it is to walk through alone with fear-filled head
Thinking of losing you is a haunted song and dread much worse than the fear of death
Now I feel the fear rising up,
Climbing up,
Taking over my body,
And my pulse starting up
Waking me again
Open my eyes!
I'm reaching for you
Set me on fire
Set me on fire
I'm burning inside!
I'm waiting for you
Set me on fire
Set me on fire
Your hand in mine
Oh, I feel the fire
Two hearts, that beat
Oh, to feed the fire..."

-----