Confessions

Freddy

You have been working at Freddy Fazzbears pizza for about two weeks now and you and Freddy have become good friends. His bossy personality fits perfectly with your sassy approach of life.

He openly explained how he is an animatronic and you couldn't care less. Humans suck anyway.

"His name is Carl." You stated as you two watched the walking dead on your phone.

"Clearly, his name is Coral." He retaliated.

"Dude, no. His name is Carl, they just say it that way." You said slightly annoyed.

"His name is Coral, that is what everyone calls him."

"Whatever." You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Why are you so adorable?" He said poking the small dimple on your cheek.

Flustered, you waved his hand away and turned your head from him, hiding your pink tinted cheeks. He chuckled softly and looked down at you with a smile.

"Don't look at me like that creep!" You yelled at him.

"I'll do what I want." He said calmly, ticking you off even more.

You punched his arm playfully. Although it hardly caused any damage, he held is arm and pretended to be injured.

"Owwww!"

In a panic, you hugged him tightly and held his head close to your chest. You were no good at comforting people and had few close friends.

"Any other time, I wouldn't complain. But I can't breathe." He mumbled.

"Sorry." You said, quickly letting him go.

He laughed and pulled you into a bone crushing hug this time. "You're making it so hard for me not to like you."

"W-what?" You stuttered.

He stayed quiet for a moment. His brown eyes looked intensively into your e/c eyes. "You're gonna be my girlfriend/boyfriend."

"W-WHAT?!" You blurt out.

"Its settled then. As of today (whatever day it is), we are officially a couple. And that's final." He said before leaving the office calmly.

What. Just. Happened.

Foxy

"And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love-" You sang loudly but were cut off.

"YOUUUUU!" Foxy finished.

"Don't go stealing my lines." You mumbled as you turned off the music playing from your phone.

You have been working at the pizzeria for a few weeks and you have grown fond of the animatronics. They weren't all that scary once you got to meet them. You and Chica have even become great friends and you two hang out often.

Almost every other text from Chica is about your crush on Foxy. She is the only person you have told but she never let's you live a moment without reminding you of him.

"Oh, c'mom. We make a great team. We should sing a duet." He offered.

"Absolutely not." You said firmly.

He frowned and somehow managed to take your phone from your hands. Being so much taller than you, he easily managed to snoop through your phone without you being able to snatch it.

Due to the many karate classes and the time Foxy helped you perfect your kick, you were able to make a few successful hits at him. He stopped struggling against your attempts at attacking him when a text message popped on the screen. His eyes widened and a blush appeared on his cheeks.