Christmas 2016

Chicka's POV

It was christmas day and the pizzeria was closed for the next few days. This week has been hectic but I still managed to buy presents for everyone and make dinner. The boys were all sitting in the dinning area with their girlfriends.

I sighed as I stirred the pasta as it cooked on the stove. I could hear the chatting and laughter from the kitchen as I stood alone preparing the food. It seemed like everyone here had someone special for the holidays, except me.

I brought the cooked food over to the dinning area and smiled at the happy scene. Gold and gold's girl sat side by side drinking hot chocolate and laughing at funny cat videos. Bonnie's girlfriend sat on his lap as they conversed about who had a better bow tie. Freddy and his girlfriend sat at the table playing childish hand games like thumb wars and arm wrestling. Foxy and his girl sat on the far corner of the room, making out, trying to not be seen.

They all ran to the table as I set the food down. Drooling like dogs, they stared at the meal I phaprepared for them. Pasta, baked chicken, salad, and  seafood was laid out on the table. We all began to eat and talk about random things like why the chicken crossed the road and how bees are currently an endangered species.

My previous lonely emotions turned to love and happiness as I watched my boys bond. I smiled again and cherished this beautiful moment.

The holidays is not about gifts and money.  It is about family, love, kindness, and caring. This is what I truly wanted. I just want to see my boys happy on this beautiful christmas night.
------------