Date/ First Kiss

Freddy

"Hurry up, we're gonna be late." Freddy rushed you as he waited in your living room.

You were in your room getting dressed to go on your first date with Freddy. You had begged him for several days to take you somewhere other than the pizzeria.

"Don't rush your queen/king, peasant." You said back to him as you finished putting on your makeup.

You came out of your room wearing a f/c dress/suit and o/f/c shoes. You had a pretty headband/hat on while your hair was pulled back. You walked up to him and did a spin.

"Well, don't you look pretty/handsome." He said admiring your beauty.

"Of course, a queen/king can't look like a slob." You said proudly.

"Let's go shall we." He said, offering you his arm like a gentleman.

You took his arm and you both walked out of the house like you two would own the world someday, and who knows, maybe you will.

You arrived at your destination, which so happened to be called Kings and Queens restaurant. He had already made reservations and you two got a table next to a window which had a beautiful view of the entire city/town. You ordered your favorite meal while he ordered some fancy dish that no one can pronounce.

You both chatted over random things and laughed over how you both would have world domination in a few years. He talked about his weird obsession with Taylor Swift and you told him about your weird obsession with (enter weird obsession here).

On your way home, he talked about how lonely he gets at the pizzeria. The other animatronics see him as a leader more than a friend. He respects that but wishes they felt more towards him. You understood that however since you were always #1 in (enter amazing talent here) but no one really saw you for who you were.

You arrived at your house and he walked you to your front door. "Did you have fun, my queen/ king?" He asked as he grasped your hand and sweetly kissed it.

"Why yes, my king." You said while bowing slightly.

You both laughed and an awkward silence drew near. Quickly, Freddy kissed you on your lips and ran. You were shocked by the two second kiss and how he just ran. You went inside your house and ran to your room. You shut the door and jumped on your bed and proceeded the process of fangirling. You screamed into your pillow while you moved around your bed as if someone were trying to murder you.

When you finished fangirling, you decided to watch YouTube(Best medicine ever). "What a coward." You said to no one as you thought back to how Freddy ran away.

Foxy

"Take my hand. Take a breath. Pull me close and take one step. Keep your eyes locked on mine. And let the music be your guide." You sang completely out of tune as you danced on the couch.

"Won't you promise (won't you promise, that you'll never forget) to keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next." Foxy sang along.

"Its like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you. Its one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do. And with every step together, we just keep on getting better. So can I have this dance? Can I have this dance?" You both sang together.