Arguments pt/2

Bonnie
You have recently been splurging all of your money on very expensive items. Since all of your friends have been getting new Iphones, you decided to buy the Iphone X. You also bought the wireless headphones and all possible accessories.  You also bough 10 pairs of shoes and a ton of clothes.

Bonnie loved that you were spoiling yourself but was also concerned that you were going to go broke. Everytime you went out, you spent over $100. He was convinced that something was wrong.

"Why are you wasting all of your money?" Bonnie asked as you came home with five really big shopping bags.

"This isn't a waste. This is an investment in my future." You replied as you began neatly folding all of your brand new clothes.

"I understand that you work and are able to spend your money however you please, but isn't this going just a bit too far?" He asked uncertainly.

"Why are you being so judgemental?" You replied.

"I'm not. Im just worried..."

"Worried that I'll be broke?" You asked.

"No."

"Worried that I'm irresponsible?" You asked, this time a little bit more aggressively.

"No."

"Worried that I'll stop spending money on you?" You said.

"No!" He shouted.

"Worried that without money I'll lose myself?!"

"No! I'm worried that something is wrong!... I'm afraid that you avoiding your issues by distracting yourself. I'm worried that you are hiding something and is now acting recklessly in order to avoid the real problems." He said frantically. "I'm worried that if I don't find out what is going on then I'll lose you."

"Wow..... I never thought my own boyfriend would have such little faith in me." You replied with a look of disappointment.

"You know that's not what I meant."

"Just get out of my house." You stated as you continued folding clothes.

Gold

Gold has recently been on his phone alot and hasn't been making time for you. You decided to go surprise him once you finished your shift. The 6AM bell rung and you dashed over to his room. You bought him a little present just to show how much you care.

You burst into his room and was surprised to see him on FaceTime with someone. You didn't really care but mostly what surprised you was that he frantically hung up once he saw you. Seemed suspicious. You brushed it off and gave him the tiny box.

"Hey babe, what's this?" He asked as he examined the small gift box.

"It's a surprise."

"I swear to heaven if something jumps out at me I'm gonna karate chop you." He said as he opened the box.

He giggled as he picked up the necklace, its was a simple chain with a golden letter. It was the letter of your first name. (Just like T for Troy in HSM)

He picked you up in a hug and swung you around. He placed a soft kiss on your lips and let you put the necklace on him. It matched his eyes perfectly.

Just as you were about to kiss again, his phone rang. The caller ID had 3 blue emoji hearts. This confused you but as soon as Gold saw it, he pressed the red button and hung up.

"Who was that?" You asked curiously.

"No one. Just a friend." He replied as he leaned forward to kiss you.

The phone rang again and this time your rushed answer it. "Hello, who is this?" You asked.

"I'm Niya, who is this?" The girl responded.

"I'm Golds girlfriend, why are you calling his phone?" You asked intensively.

"Girlfriend?! I didn't know he had a girlfriend! He has been in my inbox for almost a week!" She replied shocked.

You turned around to look at Gold as he held his head down to the floor. You didn't know what to say. Has Gold been cheating? It seems like he hasn't done anything yet but he has been talking to this girl. Was he considering cheating?

"Have you two done anything?" You asked.

"No." "No." They both responded.

"Babe, we were just talking, it wasnt serious. I wasn't gonna do anything, I promise." He said frantically.

"Listen girl, I have been in your shoes so I'm going to be honest. He has been texting and calling me for about a week. All he has been talking about is getting in my pants. He hasn't even said anything about a girlfriend. If I were you, I would leave and not look back." She said as she ended the call.

You took her advice and walked out of the door. Unsure if you would ever come back.