First Christmas!

*****

Freddy

Tis was the night before Christmas and all through the house. Not a creature was stirring not even a... Singing bear....

Freddy sat fidgeting on the floor as you braided his brown hair. His hair had grown a lot and you were bored so you decided to do corn rows on his head. Freddy had been so excited for Christmas and wouldn't stay still. The only way you could make him stay in one place was either if you tied him down to a chair or made him sit while you played with his hair. One of those choices was a lot more rational than the other.

You both had decided to stay up until midnight in which it would technically be Christmas. By the time the clock struck twelve, you had done zig-zag corn rows on ur boyfriends head. You were proud of your work while Freddy on the other hand was already opening his first present.

Foxy

Deck the halls with a running foxy. Fa la la la la la la la la....

This was your first actually Christmas with Foxy and you wanted to make it special. You decided what would be more fun than decorating the Christmas tree with your boyfriend.

First off, you guys needed a tree. So being a bunch of geniuses, you went out in the woods and cut down a tree instead of buying one. You somehow fit the tree into your front door and stood it in your living room.

Next, was the lights. The tree was nearly as tall as the ceiling so you were only able to put the lights around half way up the tree. Foxy being a lot taller than you put the rest of the lights. Or at least tried to. He ended up getting tangled in them and it took you both an hour to get him out.

Finally, you set up the star. You both realized you hadn't thought this through. Although Foxy was a practical giant, he couldn't reach the top to place the star. You ended up getting a chair for him to stand on which he fell off of. Foxy ended up spending Christmas with a slight bump on his head. Oops...

Bonnie

Bonnie got ran over by a reindeer...

Bonnie was set on waiting for santa this year. You didn't have the heart to tell the purple haired boy that the fat guy who delivers presents to children across the world doesn't exist. So instead you stayed up with him and waited. You eventually fell asleep because you had spent all day shoveling the sidewalk.

You awoke with a loud girlish yelp. You ran out your front door to see Bonnie bare foot, squealing like a small girl. He was pointing to the roof while jumping up and down. You didn't want to walk out in the snow with no shoes so you just awkwardly stood there while your boyfriend was fangirling. You soon came to know that it wasn't actually Santa on your roof top. It was a few squirrels fighting over some nuts. You had no idea how he had thought it was Santa but at least he's happy.

Gold

Goldie the snowman was a very jolly... Bear.....

Gold being the sweet heart he is, had planned an entire day for your first Christmas together. First he was gonna take you ice skating. Then, he was gonna show you the big tree they placed in the center of town. He even had reservations at a fancy restaurant. However, all these plans were canceled due to the massive snowstorm that came out of nowhere.

Gold seemed so upset but it was Christmas and you never wanted to see him sad. So you two spent the day baking cookies, making ginger bread houses, drinking hot chocolate, and making a family of snowmen outside.

By the end of the day, you both were sneezing from playing in the snow for so long but it was worth it. The best day ever.
*****