Important Update! Read This!

Hello beautiful people,

I have been gone for years but never mind that. I have a very very very important announcement!

It has come to my attention by a close friend that, obviously, there are a variety of people who read these types of stories (____ boyfriend scenarios). There are many people who identify with different cultures, sexualities, heritages,  religion, etc. I want this story to be relatable to as many people as possible.

Of course, I will not always be able to make everyone feel happy with the changes I am making to this but I hope that I can atleast make a few people feel better.

Therefore, I will be making changes to this story by making (y/n) any gender you please. Due to the limited abbreviations that I know how to use, I will simply address (y/n) as gf/bf when applicable. Of course if you identify as something else, you may use that term, but to make story writing a bit easier for myself I will be using gf/bf.

For example "omg Freddy your gf/bf is so beautiful."

This may upset some people or this may make some people happy. I wish to hear all about these changes and I want to hear all of your opinions. These changes may take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.

I just want everyone to feel welcome and included because I know that both boys and girls may read these types of stories. Eventhough, these stories are usually depicted for girls, I want all males to be included as well. This is a judgement-free environment and if you have a problem with anyone, address me directly! If you have any criticism, address me directly! If you have any negative comments, please let me know! I strongly believe that all opinions are valid, no matter how positive or negative.

Again I will be making changes based on the gender of (y/n) to be interchangeable between gf/bf. Let me know if this is a terrible idea or the best idea ever.

Peace and blessings to all of you.
Have a beautiful day/night.