Quarantined With Him

Freddy

"Sooo like... are we gonna order door dash or we gonna make sourdough bread?" Freddy asked as he watched you interchange between the same three apps on your phone. 

"Well now that the pizzeria is closed, we have nothing to do... why don't we make our own pizza?" You suggested as you threw your phone onto the bed. You hopped up energetically, ready to finally have some fun. 

"Okay, first we need dough," Freddy said as he rummaged through your kitchen pantry. 

"hmmm, does cookie dough work?" You asked as you scouted the fridge for ingredients.

Freddy looked up from his crouched position in the pantry and gave you a deep look of disappointment. 

You both spent hours trying to make homemade pizza but with your lack of adequate ingredients, you failed miserably. So you ended up ordering dominos from door dash.

Foxy

"Everything is closed!!!!!!" Foxy screeched as he ripped his surgical mask from his face.

"No! You can't take that off!" You shouted as you tried to fix his mask.

"I can't breathe!!!!" He cried out. 

In any other time, you would complain about making a scene in the center of the town shopping center but there were literally no people around and all the shops were closed. So you and Foxy were just two crazy teens, fighting to put on his mask.

Bonnie

"Finally, I can rest without worrying about paranoid nightguards or sugar-crazed children," Bonnie said as he plopped himself onto your bed. 

"This is serious Bon-Bon, people are dying and we have to stay home to avoid spreading the virus." You lectured.

"Its all China's fault, if they hadn't-" Bonnie began to complain again but a pillow came flying at his face, cutting him off.

"Don't even talk like that! You can't blame and stereotype an entire nation of people, especially when you don't know all the facts! Covid may have originated in China but it is everyone's responsibility to stop the spread of the virus by social distancing!" You said as you beat Bonnie with a pillow for being rude and ignorant.

Gold

"Gold, we should do something fun... like make a tic tok account or something..."You suggested as you stared at the ceiling fan. 

"I already know how to do all the dances."He responded, his eyes watching the fan go around and around.

"HUH?! When did you learn that?!" You asked.

"When you were too busy counting how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, and when you tried to find out how much stuff you could stuff in a stuffie until your stuffie was stuffed with enough stuff." He said, without stuttering. 

"Teach me!!!!"You shouted as you jumped up from your position in bed. 

Two hours later, Gold taught you all the popular tic tok dances including Renegade and Savage. 

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Wassup dudes!

I'm bored so I decided to update a short little chapter. Please check out my new book, Shards: The Primordial Goddess Series! Show some love! Thanks!!!!