Seeing an ex

Freddy

You and Freddy were playing video games in the back room of the pizzeria when you heard a commotion in the dinning hall. You guys ran over to see an extremely pretty girl arguing with Chicka.

Like the protective friend you are, you ran up to the girl and pushed her away from Chicka. Immediately, Freddy grabbed you and pulled you away from the rising conflict.

"Leave now!" Chicka shouted at the girl.

"I'm not here for you slut!" She shouted back.

You grew more and more angry by the second. First this chick comes and gets in your friends face, now she's cursing at people. Oh hell nah!

"Hold up a mutha-" You screamed at the curly haired girl.

"Stop it (y/n)!" Freddy shouted at you.

Unfased, you began to fight against his grip to choke the little tramp.

"Oh Freddy, is this the new whore you've been fucking around with?" She asked with a mischevious grin on her face.

"Say another God damned word and I'll snatch those edges right off your head!" You shouted against Freddy tight grasp.

"Whatever, I'll be back babe." She said to Freddy as she blowed a kiss in his direction.

"Go to hell!" You screamed after her.

"I'll see you there darling!" She shouted as she left the pizzeria.

Freddy held his tight grip, knowing you would go chase after her. Everyone just kind of stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do next.

"Well, now you've met my ex." Freddy said as he buried his face in your hair.

"I swear I'll kill her." You stated as you wiggled out of his arms.

Foxy

You two were walking to your favorite pizza shop when someone bumped into you.

"Sorry." You said as you kept walking, not bothering to look at who you bunped.

"(Y/n?)" The person asked.

"Um... who are you?" You asked as you looked up to see a hooded man.

"It's me, (ex/bf)." He said as he took off his hood.

He looked an absolute mess. His eyes we're red and puffy. His body was now frail, like he hadn't eaten much. His hair had grown alot since you had last seen him, leaving him with a beard and tangled hair. He had a few cuts on his face, as if he had been fighting recently.

"Who are you?" Foxy asked as he looked your ex up and down.

"I-I'm... um... just an old friend." He said as he looked between you and Foxy. "I'll leave now. Have a good life (y/n). I've missed you."

"Toottles." Foxy said as your ex walked away in shame.

"He needs some milk." Foxy said as you guys continued walking to the pizza shop.

Bonnie

Bonnie had been on his phone a lot lately and would often turn it off when you walked by. You began to get suspicious so when he went to the bathroom while you we're on your night shift, you did a little snooping.

As you searched his phone, you found messages from a woman named (ex/gf). You began to read some of the texts and was a little surprised by the messages.

Ex: Babe, I miss you :(
B: I have a girlfriend
Ex: I need you back, forget her
B: I'm faithful to her, I thinks it's best if you stop texting me.
Ex: but I love you :'(
B: Well, I love her.

Bonnie came back to see you reading his messages. Instead of getting all angry he just smiled.

"I would never do anything to hurt you baby." He said as he kissed your forehead and blocked her number so she can't reach him anymore.

Gold

You and your friends had decided to go to the movies since the new Captain America movie had just came out. Gold had been bored all day so he decided to tag along, plus he's a nerd for the Avengers.

When you guys arrived at the theaters, you went to buy the tickets while your friends went to get the snacks. As you approached the ticket Booth, you hadn't noticed that the cashier was your ex boyfriend. When you finally did notice, there was a complete awkward silence for about two minutes.

"Can I get five tickets to the new Captain America movie?" Gold asked since you couldnt speak a word.

"U-um sure." He stuttered as he gave Gold the tickets. Gold paid and walked you over to your friends.

"Whats wrong love?" He asked as he caressed your cheek.

"I just saw my ex." You stated as you walked into the theater.

*********