Apologies part/2

Part II of Apologies

Bonnie

You had just arrived at your home when your phone rang. You looked at the caller ID to see it was Bonnie. You weren't really in the mood to talk to him after what he did to that poor guy at the park.

About an hour passed since Bonnie called when you heard your front door slam open. You jumped out of your bed and grabbed a baseball bat from under your bed. You stealthily made your way to your front door when a figure ran up to you. Frightened, you swung the bat blindly. You stopped when you heard a familiar voice squeal loudly.

You turned on the light and saw that you had swung the bat at a now injured Bonnie. He held his shoulder as he sat on the floor. You laughed at his state then helped him up and gave him a frozen bag of peas for his bruised arm.

"Hey I'm sorry about freaking out earlier." He said as he held the cold bag against his shoulder.

"Apology not accepted." You said as you stuck your nose up.

"I honestly dont know what I expected with you (y/n)." He said as he shook his head.

A small smirk appeared on your face buy soon disappeared. "I still dont understand what was the problem." You stated.

He sighed but began to explain anyway. "I have had experiences in which another guy has stolen my girl. I was just nervous that he would try to take you away from me."

"Oh Bon-Bon! I wouldn't leave you for anyone!" You shouted as you hugged him tightly.

"Ow!" He cried.

"Oh sorry, I forgot about your arm." You said awkwardly.

Gold

You and Gold haven't spoken since you went to the pizzeria two days ago. You would continue to do your night shifts but you would avoid Gold at all costs. You had to admit, you were beginning to become heart broken, but despite this you were still as stubborn as ever and refused to talk to him.

It was a Saturday night, so you didn't have to work today. You would usually spend you weekends with Gold but now that you two were technically fighting, you were all alone. Your parents were away on a business trip, so the house was completely empty.

It was still early in the day and you didn't want to spend all day indoors. You got dressed in warm clothing since it was still snowing a bit outside. You walked out your front door to see a white rose laying at your feet. You picked it up curiously. You looked around but saw no one outside. You did however see a trail of red rose petals.

The trail went on for quite a while. Occasionally, a white rose would lay along the trail of red rose petals. You picked up all of the white roses along the way.

You followed the trail to a small clearing which was now filled with white snow. You were hesitant to enter the snowy field but you were determined to know where the trail leads to. You continued to follow until you reached a picnic table hidden behind a line of large trees. You made your way to the table and saw an anxious Gold sitting there.

He turned around when he heard you approaching and let out a sigh of relief. On the table was a vase that was way too big for the single red rose that was placed inside. Scattered all across the table were crumbled up papers. He stood there awkwardly and stared at his feet as you picked up a paper off the table.

Dear (y/n),
You will never know how much I care about you. You will never know how much I love you. My feelings can not be expressed in words alone, yet it is as if my words is all I have to offer you. I wish you could see how much you mean to me. I know that these past few weeks have been confusing for you due to my absence, but I want you to know that keeping my words from you is impossible. Therefore I had to get some time away. If I wanted to surprise you, then I needed to keep my words to myself.
Love,
Gold

You stared at Gold with a confused face. You picked up more and more letters and read them. Every single letter was filled with sweet loving words that warmed your heart. You suddenly felt a wave of guilt. You had yelled at Gold when all he wanted to do was show his love.

Gold walked up to you and placed all the white roses you had collected into the vase with the single red rose. He pulled out another letter from his coat and handed it to you.

Dear (y/n),
You are my everything. I dont ever want to lose you. I can't promise that I will never make mistakes. I can't promise that I will never hurt you in any way. However, I can promise that my love for you is infinite. Even if in the future we go our separate ways. I will still love you. I will always love you.
From,
Gold...

"Oh Gold! I'm so sorry! I had no idea that all of this is what you were doing! You just disappeared without a word and I thought the worst!" You shouted out apologies to him.

"Don't stress it babe. I completely understand. You probably thought I was cheating or something." He said with a sweet smile.

"Actually, yeah. My ex had cheated on me and left without a word. I had only found out he was cheating when the girl came up to me showing me pictures of them kissing and stuff. I beat the shit out of her then officially broke it off with him." You said sadly.

"What a bastard. Don't worry, I wont do that to you. Ever." He said seriously.

"I trust you Gold." You said reassuringly.

*****
(A/n)
Hello,
Sorry if these two sound similar, I had a huge brain fart in the process of writing these and I forgot what I had planned for this scenario. What a responsible person I am.

I have a question for all of you guys because I am interested in my readers. I have seen something similar in other stories and I wanted to give it a try.

So I just want to know what your favorite color is. My favorite color is royal blue. That's all really, every following scenario will contain one question like this. I see this as a way to get to know you readers. I'm still hype about getting 1k+ views on this book.

Well I hope you all have a nice day and a good nights sleep. :)