His favorite outfit

Freddy

Freddy's favorite outfit is very professional and business like. The outfit consists of his favorite hat, a black blazer with black dress pants. He usually wears a dark gray vest and white button shirt under the blazer. He wears regular black sock except what people dont know is that on the very top of his seemingly normal sock is a picture of spongebob. Long, black spongebob socks are hard to find although Freddy seems to have hundreds of pairs of these socks. He says he has a special dealer who he buys them from. Most likely from the old lady next door with 20 grandchildren who are obsessed with spongebob.

Bonnie

Bonnie's favorite outfit is cute and fluffy. This isn't his usual attire but he still loves to wear it. This outfit is kind of pajamas but who cares. He usually wears a dark grey long sleeve shirt with black pants. He wear a brown belt and black scarf with this outfit. The only odd thing about it is that he insists on wearing purple bunny slippers with it. He absolutely loves this outfit so there is really nothing you can do about it.

Foxy

Foxy loves wearing actual pirate clothing but you think its kind of odd. He went full out just the other day with a pirate hat, red bandanna, black ripped pants, dark red leather boots, white T-shirt with his entire chest exposed, and a fake tattoo of the word "mom" on his shoulder. Whenever he wears this outfit his entire personality changes. From this sweet, loving boy to an annoying swashbuckling pirate. Oh well, you loved him either way.

Gold

Only one word can describe Gold's outfit. One word. Onesie. Enough said.

Gold's outfit is one piece of clothing. He wears a bright yellow pikachu onesie whenever he sleeps over at your house. He loves wearing this onesie and refuses to take it off. He has even gone outside with his onesie on a few times. He even bought you a matching onesie which he will beg you to wear whenever he is wearing his. Sometimes you did give in and wear it, other times you would say it was in the wash. Let's just say that boy is obsessed with that onesie.

*****