Apologies pt/1

Freddy

A few days have passed without a sign of Freddy. He was there throughout the day, entertaining small children with his songs, but as soon as your shift started, he vanished without a trace.

This made you consider whether or not you had a boyfriend. Both of you were stubborn and resilient, meaning neither of you would apologize first. You hated to admit it but you began to miss your king.

One day before your shift started, you ran into Freddys room, hoping to beat him there. Unfortunately, you were too late and he was already buried under a mountain of pillows and blankets.

"Nice fort you got there." You stated awkwardly as you fidgeted with your thumbs.

"Get out." He shouted from under his fortress of fluff.

"I refuse to leave until you tell me what is wrong. I apologize for making you feel any kind of way. I am not perfect, I am only human (which he can't relate to). Nonetheless, I want to fix this, I want to be your hero and your shoulder to cry on. I want you to know that I am here forever. I will always be here for you." You ranted as you paced around his bed, hoping he would reveal himself. Slowly, he did, exposing puffy red eyes and chapped lips. You sprung at him and engulfed him with unconditional love.

Once he regained composure, he explained to you the situation, which surprised you. He explained how the day before his outrage, his ex girlfriend came to visit him, or more accurately, torment him. She was a strawberry blonde girl with stunning blue eyes and the body figure of a Victoria secret model. She was the "American" version of a perfect woman. Her name was Pendeja (not really but it suits her), and she claimed to have unfinished business with Freddy. She walked into the pizzeria with old photos, clothes, and precious items from Freddy's previous relationship. He told her that he belonged to someone else but she insisted that their love was eternal. She threw herself onto him, sexually, and forced herself onto him. When he refused, she slapped him across the face and bolted out, stating that she would return and he WILL love her again.

These events threw him into an outrage since his previous relationship was pretty serious and he started to feel old emotions (angry emotions from when she cheated on him over 7 times). Freddy, unintentionally, burst out on everyone because he had no other immediate way to cope. He thought that pushing everyone away would stop them from eventually hurting him, in the end he only hurt himself.

After explaining everything, you finally understood all of his actions and felt kind of stupid for not taking care of him like you should have. As a couple, you must resolve issues together and help eachother grow past any obstacles, such as past heart breaks.

You promised to never let another situation like this happen again and he promised to let you drag her by her edges the next time she pays a visit.

Foxy

You were sitting on your couch at home, ignoring chikas phone calls. It has been a whole 3 days since you have talked to your boyfriend. You haven't been to work, claiming that you had the flu. Chika of course knew this was false and was set on understanding why you have been in an unpleasant mood lately.

An unexpected knock at your door shook you out of your thoughts. Before you could even get up, the door blasted open, Foxy and Chika walked in.

"We can do this the easy way..." Chika pulled a roll of duck tape from her pocket and ripped a long strip. "...or the hard way."

You quickly bolted up towards your room but Foxy zoomed past you and blocked the entrance. You tried to karate kick him but Chika was already duck taping your feet by the time you even thought of it.

She put a blindfold over your eyes and Foxy carried you out of your home. You heard the door lock behind you as Foxy placed you in the backseat of a car. You never thought he would be the type of person to kidnap someone.

You arrived at a destination and was carried out of a car and strapped into a chair. Chika removed the blindfold, revealing the kitchen of the pizzeria. Your hands were taped behind your back and feet strapped tightly to the chair. You were immobile and mute for the time being. Foxy gently removed the tape from your mouth and placed a sweet kiss on your lips before whispering a soft "sorry" into your ear.

"So, miss (y/n), where were you three days ago at 9:00am?" Chika asked in her best detective voice.

"Asleep. It was a saturday morning." You answered unafraid of Chikas scare tactics.

"So what were your reasons for making my Fox friend sweat from his eyes?" She asked again.

"I didn't mean t-"

"Bull shit!" She shouted as she banged her palm on the counter beside her. This startled Foxy more than it startled you. He quietly escorted the valiant Chika out of the room and locked her out. Her screams of heroism and protest were heard from the hallway but was soon replaced with Bonnie telling her to shut up.

He picked up a knife from the counter and began cutting the tape from your body. He softly pulled off any excess tape that was stuck to you and was left caressing you hands and he took off the last strand of tape. He knelt on the floor in front of you, simply massaging small circles into the back of your hand.

"Why won't you talk to me?" He asked finally.

"It's stupid."

"No. It's important. We need to be able to communicate if this relationship is going to work. I want this to work." He stated as he grasped your hand tightly.

"Will you kidnap me everytime I refuse to talk?"

"It was Chikas idea, but maybe I will if it means that you will actually end up talking."

You sighed and decided to open up. You confessed that you suffered from abandonment issues. It seemed weird and petty but it was a valid excuse. Your parents were never around and your siblings seemed to have disowned you since you were younger. You have always been alone and everyone that you meet ends up ditching you for someone else. These memories have reappeared and triggered an alarm in your head. All fears suddenly became real and Foxy just seemed like another person who would leave some day.

You apologized for being somewhat over dramatic but he was understanding and accepting of all of your flaws and issues. He claims that these are the things that make you beautiful because its the things that make you who you are.

You vowed to always trust in eachother and communicate. He promised to never judge you and always be by your side.