Preggo My Eggo

Freddy

"I'm pregnant! " You shouted as you stuffed a pillow in your shirt and chased Freddy around the pizzeria. Chicka,  emerged from the kitchen and silently judged you with pity.  Freddy feared for his life as a pillow came charging towards his head. 

"Take that you over sized teddy bear! "

Foxy

You sat in the bathtub alone. A tear came down your face as you replayed the scene in your head. You missed your period and decided to take a pregnancy test, you and Foxy had only had sex once and you used protection.  You bought a cheap test at a drug store and it turned out to be positive.  You cursed the cheap product and bought a more expensive brand.  You didn't go home this time,  you used the bathroom at Starbucks next door. In five minute the result showed that it was once again positive.  You got a venti cup of ice water and went back to the drug store to buy the entire shelf of pregnancy tests. You once again went to the Starbucks bathroom and all of the tests were positive. You came home late that day.  Tired and emotionally drained.  You were far too young to be pregnant and too young to afford it.

To your surprise,  Foxy awaited you at home.  You didn't know how to tell him so you just said it. " I'm pregnant. " He was confused at first.

He thought it was a prank and started laughing,  waiting for a camera man to jump out and surprise him.

There was no camera man. No prank.  No surprise other than the baby growing inside your belly.

He realized this and he didn't know how to respond. He stood there for a moment,  then he was hysterical.

"But we used protection!  It was only once!  It lasted like 20 minutes!  How could you let this happen? " He shouted at you.

It didn't faze you,  or you didn't show that it did.  You walked past him without saying a word. He collapsed on the couch behind you and sighed. "I won't be a father. " He said.

This. This was what got you.  You turned around to face him but he was gone.

Now you lay in the tub alone.  The one you loved didn't love you enough to take care of what he had made.

Bonny

You are enrolled in college.  It was hard to do. You had just barely graduated high school when you gave birth to twins,  a blue haired boy and brown haired girl. (Boy name)  and (girl name) we're beautiful.  You struggled financially.  You took on three jobs,  not including the obvious job of being a mother.

You took care of the home and paid the bills.  You cared for the children and went to work. Bonny was supportive but unreliable.  He didn't know how to care for kids because he was still a teen. He couldn't get a job because he is technically dead. 

Somehow,  you accomplished your goal to go to college,  even of it was only night school and started to work on becoming a fashion designer.

Goldie

"I'm pregnant". You said as you taped a balloon to your stomach.

Goldie pulled a pin out of literally nowhere and popped the balloon.

" Nope... " He said.