First Fight :'(

Freddy

You were on your way to the pizzeria. Gold had called you saying that Freddy was going on a rampage. You were determined to find out what had made him so angry.

You arrived and saw Gold, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica sitting in front of the pizzeria. It was freezing out so you were extremely confused as to why they were sitting outside. You didn't have to say a word when you heard a crash and a few angry shouts from inside. You were about to go inside but Gold grabbed your arm firmly.

"That isn't a good idea. You should go home for now. He'll be fine in the morning." He said to you.

You looked back and forth between Gold and the children's restaurant. You contemplating whether it was a good idea to confront Freddy. You were going to go home until you heard another crash from inside the pizzeria. You are the night guard after all. Protecting the pizzeria is what you get paid for, just not on weekends.

You shrugged out of Gold's grip and cautiously entered the pizzeria. Your stomach lurched as soon as you opened the door. Absolute chaos was the only thing you saw. The tables were turned and the chairs were in shambles.

You silently followed the sound of Freddy breaking more things into the kitchen. There you found him throwing pots and pans to the ground. Luckily for you, he was in his human form. Angry tears ran down his cheeks and his brown hair stood up at all angles. He continued his rampage for a few more minutes as you watched until he eventually collapsed onto the floor.

You slowly made your way through the door way and approached him. As soon as he noticed you he jumped to his feet. You took a few steps back just to be safe if you needed to run for the exit.

"Freddy?" You asked in a shaky voice.

"Leave." He said with a tired, raspy voice.

"What's wrong babe?" You asked taking a careful step closer.

"Leave!" He yelled.

You paused. Maybe coming wasn't the best decision. Too late to turn back now.

"I don't want to leave you." You said calmly, hoping he would calm down himself.

"Yes you do! You will leave just like everyone else! They left! They left because they didn't care!" He shouted as more tears fell down his face.

"I don't understand Freddy." You said back.

"It doesn't matter if you understand or not. You never cared about me so what's the point anyway." He said with a look of straight misery.

"What are you talking about?! I obviously care! I wouldn't be standing here if I didn't!" You shouted at him.

"No you don't! You never cared! Your love and affection for me is fake! None of this is real! It was never real!" He cried out.

You blinked. How? How could he say that to you? Of course you cared!

You took a few steps back. His words hit you like a train and his eyes sent deadly daggers. You felt many emotions but most of all you felt confusion and betrayal. You couldn't bare to hear anymore of his hurtful words so you ran out.

You were never one to cry and you won't start now but to be honest you did feel your eyes water a bit. You ran home and laid in bed for a few hours until the sun rose. You didn't understand why he felt that way but that was a problem for later. All you really wanted in that moment was sleep and vanilla ice cream.

Foxy

You had been on edge for the past couple days. Every little thing would set you off and you would constantly snap at people. Foxy began to worry so one day he confronted you.