He makes Instagram

Freddy

"So all I have to do is double tap a picture to make a heart appear? " He asked.

"Yup. And if you wanna follow them just press the follow button next to their name." You responded.

"Okay so what's your Instagram name again? "

"(Insert name)." *You guys should add eachother in the comments and make new friends*

He followed your account and began to scroll through your pictures.

"Sweet baby Jesus!" He shouted as he liked on of your most recent pictures of you making a kissy face at the camera.

He grabbed you by your chin and squished your cheeks together to imitate the picture. "My cute little ducky baby!" He giggled as he kissed you sweetly.

Foxy

"Why do I need this?" He asked as you created an instagram account for him.

"Cause I want you to be involved in my social media. I want people to know what a sexy boyfriend I have." You reclaimed. "And there you go. All you need to do is post your first picture.

You put the camera in selfie mode and sat on Foxy's lap. He placed his head on your shoulder and made a silly face. You copied him and snapped a couple of cute, dorky pictures.

Chicka commented on the pictures just seconds after it was posted.

@cheekatheChicksCheecker : What a-bunch-a losers😂

Bonnie

Bonnie has over 100 million followers on instagram already where he posts tumblr worthy pictures of landscapes and food.

He recently started posting pictures of the two of you together. Some of his fans became a bit over bearing.

@potatochipsinalaska : wow what a hottie😍

@sgm_627 : marry me now❗❤

@BigbootyJames : have my children please

These comments were extremely annoying to him but beyond funny to you.

Gold

After hours of trying to get him to make a social media account, he agrees. When you asked him who he would like to follow, he said no one but you because you are the only person in the world that he would want to see every day.

_________________

None of the commenters are actual people so if those @ are real, then that would be crazy.