Chapter 1 - Me

It's my first day at William McKinley High School. I heard a lot about this place, some say it's a place where you feel safe and some say, it's a place of living hell with shit falling from the ceiling. But i'll be the judge of that, and by the way if you were wondering which you are, i'm Kurt. Kurt Elizabeth Hummel and i'm gay.

Its 8:15 in the morning and i'm waiting in the principals office waiting for someone to show me around the school. The office smells of fish and chips, (not very nice). The principals name is something like Fig...Figgans... No wait, Figgins! Thats it! Principal Figgins.

Figgins: here is your escort now kurt!
Girl: *walks in* hello sir, you wanted me?
Figgins: i need you to show this young man around the school, his name is Kurt Hummel and he is in all of your classes for this week so, help him would you?
Girl: um (pause) okay *walks out with kurt* i'm Tina by the way
Kurt: hi i'm kurt hum-
Tina: i know silly! Right i'll show you around!

Tina showed Kurt around the school and they became friends in no time! Tina invited Kurt to sit with her everyday at lunch and Kurt agreed.

Tina: hey girlies! This is kurt! He is new! *sits down*
Kurt: *sits down*
Santana: hola kurt! My name is Santana Lopez
Brittany: i'm brittany and i love to eat books.
Santana: i told you to stop eating them! You won't get clever.
Quinn: i'm Quinn and i'm a hot cheerleader, *whispers to kurt* vote for me for prom queen
Mercedes: i'm mercedes!
Lauren: i'm Lauren Zizes, i can read your mind
Mercedes: you wish!
Rachel: and i'm Rachel!
Kurt: its nice to meet you all!
Santana: so Kurt, have you got any guy friends yet? Because it seems like you don't have any-
Rachel: santana!
Santana: what? If he keeps hanging with 'just' us, people will think he is gay-
Kurt: i am
Lauren: are you really?
Kurt: yes and i would appreciate if you told nobody.
Quinn: we understand, don't we san?
Santana: yes and i'm sorry i get really mean sometimes.