Chapter 8 - Love Love Love

Its Saturday
Blaine and Kurt are on their second date at breadstix, they are waiting for food and talking about the competition for the duet at sectionals.
Blaine: how did we come second? Seriously! We should have won!
Kurt: its because they were singing to their girlfriends and they made it more romantic.
Blaine: i was singing to you! Thats romantic!
Kurt: was you really?
Blaine: oh, yeah *blushes*
Kurt: it's fine, but i'm not perfect.
Blaine: you are! Don't even say that your not because everyone has their flaws but i think you should know how perfectly imperfect you are.
Kurt: *smiles* i really am starting to like you now, your amazing
Blaine: and your adorable *kisses kurt*
They have a fabulous night and Blaine drops Kurt off at his house.

Its now Wednesday.
Its the boys final date to decide what is going on with their relationship...
Blaine: what are we now? Are we together? Are we friends with feelings or are we just friends?
Kurt: i need to think about it for a couple days, is that okay?
Blaine: sure, take all the time you need, i'll be waiting.
Kurt: i do like you but it's just you'll be my first ever boyfriend so i just need to process my mind so i can be ready for a relationship.
Blaine: it's fine, i understand.
They have another good night and now they are just waiting for Sectionals to come! Their setlist is Baby by Justin Bieber performed by Sam and Artie with the other boys as harmony and Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars performed by everyone in glee. Hopefully, it all goes well!