Chapter 32 - Blaineydays

Its the next day,
Mercedes is at College, Finn is still job searching, Rachel is rehearsing for her audition at some hall in Broadway Road. Kurt is at work. So that leaves Blaine with nothing to do! He's having a blaineyday. He watches Moulin Rouge again. After he has a shower and decides to go to Starbucks, he orders his coffee and leaves to find...
Quinn: Blaine!
Blaine: Quinn! *hugs her* How have you been?
Quinn: I've been great! Hows Kurt!
Blaine: He is fabulous as usual.
Quinn: I heard about your wedding being pushed a month early
Blaine: Yeah
Quinn: I'm happy yous are together.
Blaine: Thankyou, anyway. Why are you here? I thought you was going to that modelling college?
Quinn: I did but then they said i wasn't a good model so they took me out of college, so i moved to New York and i work at Vogue.Com as a consultant.
Blaine: Thats great! Where do you live?
Quinn: In this flat apartment type thing?
Blaine: Are you living in the Queen Flats?
Quinn: Yeah! Thats right!
Blaine: What floor?
Quinn: 6!
Blaine: Your the floor above me!
Quinn: Am i really! At least i'm near you! Who else is in New York?
Blaine: Well i'm living with Kurt-
Quinn: Fabulous
Blaine: Next door to me is Finn and Rachel and Mercedes lives at her college round the corner from here!
Quinn: Have you heard from anyone else?
Blaine: No, only use 5
Quinn: You've missed some stuff! Brittany and Santana are together now and they are living in England! Puck gave up his pool cleaning business and has basically given up in life. Mike and Tina are together aswell! And guess what...
Blaine: What?
Quinn: She is pregnant!
Blaine: Again?
Quinn: Yeah! I haven't heard from Sam or Lauren or Artie though.
Blaine: I think Sam said he was going to coach the football players back at McKinley!
Quinn: Oh yeah! Well it was great to catchup with you Blaine, want to come to my place?
Blaine: Sure!
They both go back to the flats and Blaine sees Quinns apartment.
Blaine: This is exactly like mine and Kurts apartment!
Quinn: It's been a bit lonely here, i moved here at the start of August-
Blaine: I moved here at the start of September.
Quinn: I don't get how i couldn't have seen you! Have you got used to living with such noise?
Blaine: I've actually got used to it. Kurt goes asleep about an hour after, he isn't used to it yet.
Quinn: I'd love to see him, hows the wedding happening though? Whats going to happen?
Blaine: Well as you know, Kurt has to go down the aisle at 3 then we have the ceremony. Then you guys all go to outside and explore. Then me and Kurt come out after we sign the papers. You guys all throw confetti. Then you guys can all then sit down and Dinner starts at 5. Then after Desserts, certain people do a speech. I know Burt is doing one, My Mom is doing one, Rachel is doing one and I have to do one. Then we party until midnight.
Quinn: That day will be the best! Is everyone invited?
Blaine: Yeah of course! I invited all us Glee kids! Mr Shue! Emma! I didn't invite Sue, i knew she would do something so yeah. I invited my family and friends. And Kurt invited his family and some of his friends from Carmel High. So altogether its about *counts in head* 100 people.
Quinn: Wow, thats a lot!
Blaine: *phone starts to ring* excuse me a second Quinn *picks up* Hello?
Kurt: Where are you babe?
Blaine: I'll be home in a minute, i have a special guest! *passes phone to Quinn*
Quinn: Hey Kurt!
Kurt: Is that Quinn?
Quinn: I'm glad you still remember my voice!
Kurt: I'll see you in a second honey!
Quinn: Yeah!
Kurt: Okay bye *hangs up*
Quinn: Come on lets see Kurt!