Chapter 26 - Movin' Out!

September... Over 1 month since graduation!
Kurt: Right Rach, me and Blaine got to go now! Come and say goodbye!
Rachel: *runs downstairs* bye best gays! I'll see you in about a week!
Blaine: *hugs Rachel* bye! And tell Finn i said bye aswell!
Rachel: Will do!
Kurt and Blaine are now being taken to the airport by Kurt's Dad and Blaine's Mom.
Blaine's Mom: Don't get into anything mafia style boys!
Blaine: We won't Mom
Kurt: *looks sad*
Blaine: *whispers to Kurt* whats the matter?
Kurt: I'll tell you on the plane *cracks a little smile*
They say goodbye to their parents and check in and are now on the plane ready to go!
Blaine: What was the matter eariler in the car?
Kurt: It was only you said mom, i just thought about my mom and yeah
Blaine: Oh, i'm sorry i didn't mean to-
Kurt: Babe it's okay *kisses his cheek*
Blaine: *smiles* Just over two months until your an Anderson!
Kurt: I know! I can't wait! And by the way, what are you going to do in new york? I'm going to be at rehearsals so-
Blaine: I applied to work at Starbucks near the Broadway road. I told them to send my acceptance/deacceptance letter to our flat so if i get it then i'll be working their and then i'll apply to NYU or audition for a broadway show!
Kurt: That's a great plan!
Blaine: I know right! How many shows is there going to be for Mamma Mia?
Kurt: They booked 500 so far! So i don't know if we are getting more but at least it's something! And obviously i'll get everyone to see my opening night!
Blaine: Yep!
They get to new york around 2 hours later and they go to their flat and find...
Blaine: I got the job, they want me to start on Wednesday!
Kurt: It's only Monday so you have tomorrow then work! I have work only on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Blaine: I work Wednesdays and Thursdays. I get 10 dollars a hour.
Kurt: How many hours do you work?
Blaine: It says here, 10am-4pm.
Kurt: That's 60 dollars a shift! So *thinks for 3 seconds* 120 dollars a week and then *thinks for 5 seconds* 480 dollars a month!
Blaine: Thats alright actually. I can't believe we are actually living together! We are engaged and i can't wait to be married to you! And to hopefully, undress you *winks*
Kurt: First we got to unpack! *they both start unpacking*
After unpacking and looking in their new home!
Blaine: *pushes Kurt onto bed and starts kissing him* i love you
Kurt: *continues kissing* i love you more
They did it for the first time since earlier on this year!
Kurt: Second time!
Blaine: And many more times to come *links arms with kurt*