Chapter 35 - Time Passes

5 days later, 23rd September
Blaine is starting the Wizard Of Oz rehearsals. He has rehearsals on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. He becomes friends with all his cast colleagues. When Blaine gets home he can't wait to tell Kurt how his first day went.
Blaine: Babe! *runs to Kurt and jumps into his arms*
Kurt: I take that work went well!
Blaine: It was wonderful! I can't believe i'm on broadway!
Kurt: And i can't wait to marry you in two weeks from today. Don't worry i got Thursday off.
Blaine: I got it off too but i have to work an extra couple hours on Friday next week.
Kurt: Oh okay.
Blaine: *kisses Kurt and hugs him* I love you
Kurt: I love you more *smiles*

It was two weeks until they were getting married, they decided that throughout next week, they were going to do wedding prep. Blaine has his suit and stuff already, it's just Kurt that needs to get his suit. They have sorted all the flowers and aisle stuff out, just Kurts outfit.

5 days later, (Monday)
10 days until the wedding. Kurt, Rachel and Quinn decide to go shoe shopping for Kurt's shoes.
Kurt: What colour? *lifts up firsts pair of shoes* White *lifts up second pair of shoes* Or Black?
Quinn: Black suits you better
Rachel: I do like the white but i agree with Quinn, it suits you more.
Kurt: Okay, *checks price* 50 dollars!
Rachel: How much do you have?
Kurt: 60 dollars!
Rachel: Tell you what, i'll pay 25 and you pay 25.
Kurt: No! I'll pay for them!
Rachel: No, your my best friend so i'll pay half!
They all go to the counter and Rachel&Kurt pay for the shoes and decide to go suit hunting.
Kurt: I like this suit!
Rachel: No
Quinn: It's brown!
Kurt: True, i liked the design though, oh wait here it is in Black!
Quinn: That's nice!
Rachel: That is cute!
Kurt: *checks price*
Quinn: How much is it?
Kurt: To hire, 60 dollars a day and to keep, 200 Dollars.
Blaine: *comes up behind Kurt* I'll buy it for you
Quinn: Blaine!
Rachel: What are you doing here?
Blaine: I tracked you guys on my phone and i guess i found you. Kurt i'll pay for that suit, *gives him 200 dollars* See you later babe! *kisses his cheek* Bye girls! *walks off*
Kurt: What just happened?
Rachel: Your fiancée just gave you money to keep your suit.
Kurt: *gives Rachel 25 dollars* heres the money from my shoes.
Quinn: Lets buy the suit!
Kurt: First i have to try it on!
Quinn: Oh yeah! To the changing rooms!
They go to the changing rooms and Kurt gets himself measured and tries his suit on.
Rachel: Oh my god, Kurt Hummel looks-
Quinn: Flawless!
Rachel: And Fabulous!
Kurt: Thanks ladies! I think this outfit is the one!
Mercedes: That is lovely!
Quinn: Girl!
Rachel: You scared me *laughs*
Mercedes: I bumped into Blaine on the way to Starbucks and he told me you guys were here so i couldn't help but come in and see your suit!
Kurt: *goes over to Mercedes and hugs her* Love you girl!
He then buys the suit and keeps it at Rachel's they then make plans to go and see the ceremony tomorrow.

Next day, (Tuesday, 9 days)
Kurt, Quinn, Rachel and Mercedes all go to the ceremony hall where the boys are getting married.
Mercedes: This hall looks stunning!
Kurt: It's all fancy and ready for me! I'm just having Finns Mom do the flowers for us.
Rachel: Did she charge you for those flowers?
Kurt: No, she did it for free!

Everyone is now just waiting for the occasion to happen now...