Chapter 44 - Opening Night

Just under a month later, (8th Nov)

Man: Kurt!
Lady: Kurt over here!
Kurt: *poses for the Mans camera then the lady's camera!* Blaine get over here!
Blaine: *walks over and poses for cameras and whispers* Want to go?
Kurt: Couple more photos, *poses for another 7 pictures then leaves the red carpet.*
Rachel: Kurt!
Kurt: Rach! Its my opening night!
Rachel: I know! Come on, show me the set backstage!

Kurt gets Rachel and Blaine backstage passes to see the set before the show starts. They get shown the clothes and meet all the cast. Afterwards, Blaine and Rachel go to their seats to meet the others: Sam, Mercedes, Quinn, Tina, Artie, Finn and Lauren. No one else could make it.

Kurt's opening night was magnificent, he acted well, sang well and gave a performance he will never forget. 1 show down, 499 more to go. After his performance, everyone of Kurt's friends that made it got invited back to Kurt's for a party.

Lauren: Kurt you were magnificent!
Tina: You were amazing!
Kurt: Thank you girls!
Lauren: I wish i could be on broadway, but i prefer mind reading.
Tina: *looks at Lauren with disgust and looks back at Kurt*
Lauren: Right i got to go, i got to get a flight back, see you Kurt! *walks out*
Tina: God i hate her.
Kurt: Haven't you been friends since the start of high school?
Tina: Was! But then when you moved to McKinley, she changed slightly then after Graduation we had a little argument but made up at your wedding. I still hate her though.
Kurt: You have to learn to forgive and forget.
Tina: Whatever.