Chapter 27 - Work

2 days later (Wednesday)
The boys have settled in to their apartments and spent all of tuesday watching chick flicks. It's now Kurt and Blaine's first day at work. Kurt starts at 9 and Blaine starts a hour later. Kurt gets up at 8 and makes toast and tea for himself, gets dressed and then writes a note for Blaine. He then leaves afterwards. At 9, Blaine woke up to find a note saying

"Yesterday was the best movie date ever! I'll see you when you come home from work, Kurt xoxo"

Blaine then smiles and starts to make breakfast, he makes blueberry pancakes for himself then gets dressed and goes to work.

At Kurt's Work...
Manager: Right Mamma Mia cast, you will all start performing 2 months from today.
Girl: *puts hand up* when is that exactly?
Manager: November 8th!
Kurt: (thats the day after my wedding!) *starts quietly panicking*
Manager: are you okay sir?
Kurt: yes, fine thankyou
Manager: Your getting married aren't you.
Kurt: How did you-
Manager: I can read minds!
Boy: You wish!
Kurt: *has a flashback to when he met Lauren and Mercedes* (i remember the girls saying that!)
Manager: Anyway, thats the date so lets get rehearsing!

Meanwhile at Blaine's Work!
Manager: Welcome new people to Starbucks, the most wonderful coffee place in the world. So lets get started, we need to split this group of *counts people* 20 employees into 3 different parts of this job. One part is the serving. The second part is the making and the last part is the cleaning. We can only hire 5 servers, 5 makers and 10 cleaners! Put your hand up if you want to serve! *Blaine and 4 other people put their hands up*
Manager: You guys are actually the first five cleaners so lets go! Chop chop!
Blaine: I can't believe this.

Kurt thinks work is alright but Blaine doesn't like being a cleaner, what else can he do?