Chapter 13 - Christmas

Rachel: it's Christmas in six days! I can't wait!
Kurt: Is Mr Shue doing secret pairing santa?
Shue: *walks in choir room* yes i am, i have paired you off and you have to buy gifts for each other. So the list is:
Tina&Finn
Mike&Santana
Puck&Quinn
Kurt&Rachel
Blaine&Artie
Mercedes&Brittany
Lauren&Sam.
Gifts are due in three days!

Three days later! (Friday)
Shue: Pair one go!
Tina: i got Finn a film about football. *gives Finn the DVD*
Finn: i got Tina a baby name book *gives Tina the book*
Shue: Pair Two!
Mike: i got santana a book about how to be a nicer person *gives her the book*
Santana: like i'm going to read this, heres your football socks. *throws socks at Mike*
Shue: Pair Three!
Puck: I got Quinn a scarf for winter *puts scarf around her neck*
Quinn: heres your badass sunglasses *puts them on Pucks head*
Shue: Next!
Kurt: i got Rachel a necklace that Barbara Streisand wore on her first broadway show.
Rachel: *snatches it and puts it on* i love it! I got Kurt the wicked CD *passes him the CD*
Kurt: thanks babe!
It all carrys on but Blaine got Artie some sunglasses, Artie got Blaine some hair gel, Mercedes got Brittany a stuffed Unicorn, Brittany got Mercedes a leaf and Sam got Lauren some tissues for her cold while Lauren got Sam some lip plumping tools for his trouty mouth.
Its now the christmas holidays, its Saturday and Blaine is round Kurts.
Blaine: i got you a present!
Kurt: so did i!
Blaine: you go first!
Kurt: okay, i got you some hair gel, breaking bad season 1 boxset and a card from me saying how much i love you *smiles and gives him the presents*
Blaine: aw i love you! *kisses him* right i got you two presents, one a card *passes him the card* and i got you this *gives him a tiny box*
Kurt: if this is an engagement ring, my answer is yes!
Blaine: Kurt just open the box.
Kurt: *opens box to find a ring with a red bow tie*
Blaine: its a promise ring, i got it out of a shop which sells broadway stuff and this was a broadway ring so i thought i would get it for you.
Kurt: but, what are your promising?
Blaine: to always love you, to defend you even if i know your wrong, to surprise you, to always pick up your phone call no matter what i'm doing, to bake you cookies twice a year and to kiss you wherever and whenever you want. But mostly, to make sure you remember how perfectly imperfect you are. I know this isn't something Marc Jacobs would have worn but-
Kurt: i love it! *hugs him and kisses him* Its our first christmas together!
Blaine: first of many *smiles*