Chapter 6 - Duets and Dates

It is now Wednesday.
Mike&Tina, Lauren&Finn, Artie&Sam and Santana&Brittany are performing today.
Shue: Mike. Tina. Show us what you got!
They sing Bring Me To Life by Evanescence.
Lauren and Finn perform Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John.
Artie and Sam perform Baby by Justin Bieber
Santana and Brittany sing Beautiful Liar by Shakira and Beyonce.
Shue: now, Mercedes&Puck, Quinn&Rachel and Kurt&Blaine will perform tomorrow. And the winner will be revealed on Friday! *walks out choir room*
Kurt: they were all really good! I don't think we will win
Blaine: listen to me, we will win because our duet is about accepting who we really are and how perfect everyone is.
Kurt: thats true
Blaine: listen kurt, i want to take you out to dinner, i think your a really nice guy and i remember them 7 minutes we had in that closet soooo, can i pick you up at 6 tonight?
Kurt: is it a date?
Blaine: maybe
Kurt: okay, pick me up at 6

6pm
Burt: who you going on a date with?
Kurt: his name is Blaine okay! No more questions
Burt: you only told me 3 months ago that you were gay so all this is new to me so i just want you to have a good time and don't have sex.
Kurt: i won't, here he is now!
Blaine: *pulls up and gets out the car to go to Kurt and Burt* hey kurt and hello sir, i'm blaine *holds out hand*
Burt: *shakes hand* i'm Burt, Kurt's father. Look after him, would you?
Blaine: i'll protect him with all my heart sir
Burt: please, call me Burt
Blaine: okay, burt
Kurt: right lets get going! Bye dad!
Burt: bye
Kurt and Blaine drive to Breadstix and sit down at a booth and start talking.
Blaine: so theres a reason i needed to talk to you
Kurt: whats that?
Blaine: i took your advice the other day about how to come out, and i told my parents and my mum completely surrported me but not my dad... He left and hasn't came back in a couple days
Kurt: oh my god, i'm so sorry *puts head in hands*
Blaine: kurt! It isn't your fault *grabs hands and holds them* your amazing, you know how i know that?
Kurt: *looks at Blaine*
Blaine: because your adorable and by being adorable you can get anywhere in life, especially in a relationship.
Kurt: what are you trying to say?
Blaine: i really like you, kurt. I know i haven't known you very long but i just really care about you.
Kurt: you have no idea how long i've waited to hear someone say that
Blaine: *kisses kurt quickly* i want you to be my boyfriend. I was planning to do it after Sectionals and then we could announce that we were going out but its your decision.
Kurt: we need to do the three date rule first.
Blaine: whats that?
Kurt: its when you have to go on three dates with somebody to see if you really like them. I just haven't known you very long so i thought we could do that?
Blaine: i think that is a wonderful idea. Whens our next date then? Its Wednesday so maybe Friday? Or Saturday.
Kurt: sincing Sectionals is next week Friday. We have one Saturday and one on Wednesday.
Blaine: thats a better deal than i expected. So heres to our first date *raises glass*
Kurt: to our first date of three *clinks glasses with Blaine then takes a sip* here comes our food!
They eat their food and talk for another 10 minutes then decide to leave.
Its about 7:30, and Blaines pulls up beside Kurt's House.
Blaine: thanks for coming out with me today, i'll see you at glee tomorrow
Kurt: okay bye *leaves but then Blaine holds his arm*
Blaine: come here first!
Kurt: *gets back in and kisses Blaine then leaves the car and goes into his house*