Chapter 10 - Decision

Kurt: yes
Blaine: wait really?
Kurt: i have thought about it and our three dates were all lovely and romantic. I have never met a guy as amazing as you.
Blaine: *hugs kurt then kisses his forehead* i promise to keep you safe and make you feel loved.
From the moment, Kurt felt as if his life was introduced to a new light, a light that showed affection and respect from one Blaine Anderson. He vowed to always love him and to never stop being him. He was happy.

Its Monday.
Blaine is going to come out at glee club. At second lunch, everyone is in the choir room and Blaine is about to tell everybody.
Blaine: We won sectionals guys! *everyone cheers and claps* sectionals was so good the way it turned out in the end but i wanted to tell you guys something that i wasn't sure how to say. I am in a relationship!
Puck: i don't think we would want to know that-
Blaine: with Kurt
Everyone know turns and looks at Kurt.
Blaine: i know this may seem a little shocking but i want to spend the rest of my life with him and nothing in hell is going to come between us. You can choose to surrport us or ignore us.
Finn: wait, kurt your gay?
Kurt: yes *stands up and walks to Blaine* and i don't care whether you bully me or appreciate me, i am who i am and Blaine is who he is. *holds hands with Blaine*
Santana: Wanky
Blaine: shut up Santana
Santana: *pulls a pouty face*
Shue: Right thank you for that boys now, it's regionals time!
K&B: *sit down*
Shue: for regionals i was thinking we could do 3 popular songs, we could start with the girls singing Wings by Little Mix then the boys singing I'm Flying Without Wings, then everyone can do a mashup of Fly and I Believe I Can Fly.
Brittany: why is it about birds?
Shue: it's not? Its about flying Brittany
Brittany: oh, it would have been better because i could have been a bird
Santana: Brittany, just no
Brittany: *puts head down*
Shue: so i think that's our setlist for regionals.
Sue: *walks in* hello glee club. I have just been informed that you guys changed your setlist seconds before competition started.
Sam: yes we did
Sue: and why was that nipples the stripping clown?
Sam: Quinn didn't want me singing a romantic song because seven of my exes were in the audience.
Sue: that is a pathetic reason, and i just wanted to let you know, if you change your setlist again, Glee club is having it's budget cut in half.
Mercedes: why?
Sue: when my cherrios had a national competition they didn't change their routine seconds before performing! So that doesn't give you a right to change your setlist does it?
Shue: it won't happen again Sue
Sue: good *walks out*
Shue: we have to stick to our set list guys okay?
Everyone else agrees but why would Sue do that? Does it even matter? Something was clearly wrong here