Chapter 5 - Hangover

Its sunday, and kurt just got up and has a hangover from last night! He only remembers the 7 minutes in heaven with Blaine! He is about to call rachel about what else happened last night.
Kurt: *calls rachel* hey rach!
Rachel: oi oi jack!
Kurt: *laughs* how are you this morning?
Rachel: i feel alright, i don't have a hangover but i actually remember everything from last night!
Kurt: tell me! I only remember the 7 minutes in heaven!
Rachel: well we all got drunk at 9 right? Well we played spin the bottle and there was loads of kisses, one was Mercedes and Lauren, Santana and Finn, and some others and also you and Blaine!
Kurt: really!
Rachel: yeah! And then we did dares and yous did the 7 minutes in heaven and then i think we all just danced the rest of the night!
Kurt: i wonder if Blaine remembers anything?

The next day, its second lunch and Kurt is about to have his first glee meeting!
Shue: everyone, lets welcome Kurt to the New Directions! *everyone claps*
Kurt: *waves and sits down inbetween Tina and Quinn*
Shue: we need to prepare for sectionals in two weeks! I was thinking we could have a duet, then a dance number by Brittany and Mike! I have put half your names in the hat and i want you in your pairs so compete for a duet at sectionals, so the names in the hat are Rachel, Finn, Kurt, Santana, Sam, Tina and Puck.
Brittany: *gets Santana*
Artie: *gets Sam*
Mike: *gets Tina*
Lauren: *gets Finn*
Mercedes: *gets Puck*
Quinn: *gets Rachel*
Blaine: *gets Kurt*
Shue: half of you will perform wednesday and the other half will perform thursday and the winners will be announced friday!
Blaine: -To Kurt- What should we perform?
Kurt: i think we should perform Perfect by P!nk
Blaine: thats a great song! We should do that! Meet me in the auditorium after school for practice!
Kurt: *smiles* okay