Chapter 21 - Life Changes

5 days later (Monday)
Rachel: My audition is at first lunch
Blaine: Same here, whos going first?
Rachel: Kerry Ajdacent, she loves acting but hates singing but i don't know what she will be doing because you have to sing!
Blaine: It's tradition!
Kurt: Mine's at second lunch, so are you guys watching my audition or going glee?
Rachel: as much as i want to see your audition, i can't i'm going to try to get a solo for nationals!
Blaine: i'll watch babe!
Kurt: i understand Rachel and Thank you boo!
Blaine: *smiles*

First Lunch
Kurt is sitting in the back row of the auditorium waiting for Blaine and Rachel to audition. Then two ladies, one from NYU and one from NYADA, sit on the desk near the middle row.
NYADA: Kerry Adjacent!
Kerry: *walks on stage* i'm Kerry Adjacent and i'm singing Twinkle Twinkle Little-
NYU: I'm going to stop you right there, why are you performing this song?
Kerry: Because i love it and-
NYU: But it's a children song?
Kerry: Yes and my mother sang it to me-
NYU: My mother sang this to me aswell
Kerry: Yes but my mother has died
NYU: Whatever, proceed
Kurt: (That lady is a cow, that's the lady from NYU!)
Kerry sang her song beautifully and then she ran off stage crying!
NYU: Blaine Anderson!
Blaine: *walks on stage* I'm Blaine Anderson and i'll be singing Somethings Coming.
He sang it and got a standing ov. from Kurt and the lady from NYADA
NYU: good, next is Rachel Berry
Blaine: *walks off stage to sit with Kurt in the back row*
Rachel: *walks on stage* I'm Rachel Berry and i'm going to sing Being Good Isn't Good Enough.
She sang it beautifully and smoothly. Both auditions went really well! After...
She got a standing ov. aswell as Blaine!
NYU: that was spontaneous!

Second Lunch
Lady: Kurt Hummel!
Kurt: *walks on stage*
Lady: Hello Kurt! I understand you want to audition for Wicked! What character are you interested in playing?
Kurt: Fiyero
Lady: Thankyou, proceed.
He sings Being Alive, he sang this once in the shower. It was after his mom died. He was 8. He sang this in the shower. All he could think about when he was 8 in that hot shower, thinking about his mom.
Lady: *stands* that was amazing! But i may suggest, if you do not get this role, i suggest signing your name up for other musicals, are you interested?
Kurt: yes, what other ones are there?
Lady: we have two, Lion King the Musical and Mamma Mia!
Kurt: can you write my name down for Mamma Mia, i could play the gay guy
Lady: okay thankyou kurt, Next!
Kurt: *walks off stage*

All three will be notifed next week about if they got into college/got into a musical. The three go out to celebrate in Rachel's house. Blaine and Kurt are walking in her massive greenhouse.
Kurt: You were amazing you know, your going to get into NYU or NYADA, I guarantee.
Blaine: I bet you'll get into wicked.
Kurt: Let's hope!
Blaine: Kurt can i say something?
Kurt: yeah, sure
Blaine: ever since i met you, i knew there was something special about you. Your like a beacon of light, guiding me through a big shade of darkness. When i'm sad, you make me happy. When i cry, you wipe my tears away. When i'm happy, you make me even more happy. What i'm trying to say is that i love you! Which means *gets a box and goes on one knee* i want to spend the rest of my life with you so *opens box*

Will you marry me?