Chapter 17 - Regionals

Friday 5pm, 1 hour until performing!
Blaine: we are going to kill this!
Kurt: i know babe
Blaine: look i want to ask, what would you say if i asked you to marry me?
Kurt: as i said, yes. I am wearing your promise ring *shows him*
Blaine: i love you *kisses kurt slowly*
Kurt: i love you more!

Regionals was held in McKinley High this year!!! The competitors are The Trebles and Vocal Explosion
Announcer: Welcome to this years annual Regionals held in McKinley High School! Our Judges this evening are Carmen Electra, Martin Sheen and Marilyn Manson. The first group is from Harbook School, The Trebles!
They performed a mashup of Survivor and I Will Survive. They were a group of girls. Vocal Explosion sang Marry The Night and Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. Now it's time...
Blaine: i love you sweetie, good luck
Kurt: i love you more *kisses his cheek* good luck
They start performing and it was really good! They are now waiting for the results.
Marilyn: i have been nominated to reveal this years Regionals results. All 3 teams were very good! In 3rd place is... Vocal Explosion! In 2nd place is... The Trebles! And in 1st is The New Directions!

15 minutes later! (7pm)
Rachel: we won!
Kurt: Nationals here we come!
Mercedes: we killed it!
Blaine: come then guys lets go to the coach!
Rachel, Mercedes, Kurt and Blaine all walk to the coach and all but Kurt got on the coach, Kurt stops to tie his shoe lace outside the coach until...
Man: Oi, what are you doing?
Kurt: i was tying my shoe lace, do you have a problem with that?
Man: yes *punches Kurt and Kurt lands on floor* how do you like that?
The man hurts Kurt and makes marks all over his face. Blaine came out of the coach but the man got away. Blaine kept shouting for help and he was crying and kept hugging Kurt, Kurt wouldn't wake up.