Chapter 47 - Finale

The boys are now focusing on their family. But this is the end of the story, this is the part where everybody's stories end. This is what happened when they were older,

Mr Shue and Emma got married a couple months after the boys wedding, they also had two children called Danny and Michelle. They both still work at McKinley aswell as Figgins.

Santana and Brittany are also married and have adopted 2 twin girls called Lalia and Talia. They live peacefully in England.

Mercedes and Sam got together, they both moved together in New York near the boys, Rachel and Quinn. They are also thinking of starting a family of their own.

Quinn is still single, but is still living alone and still working as a model.

Rachel is a backup dancer on Broadway and broke up with Finn, who works as the football coach at McKinley, and got married to Puck. Puck has upgraded his pool cleaning business and lives with Rachel in New York. They are thinking of starting a family too.

Tina gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, she named her Mercury Ava Chang (Asian names these days). Mike is still a dance teacher and is also making his own dance group for children aged 10 to 15!

Lauren is single as well as Quinn, she is just living the dream with her mind reading business.

If you remember Corben, he has started a campaign for people who get raped, he is known as a local hero.

Artie is single and is finding new ways to walk with the new technology he has been given to try out.

And finally, Kurt, Blaine and Selena. Kurt still has cancer to this day but he keeps fighting, he got paid for his one night show and also has become a well known fighter for Thyroid Cancer. Blaine is a broadway star, after Wizard of Oz, he was in Wicked and Billy Elliot! He did all these things for Kurt, he also got nominated for Tony. Also, Selena has made lots of friends and when she is 6 she attends a school for dance and becomes a professional dancer.

Now you know their lives...

This is a goodbye.

The end.