Chapter 22 - Put A Ring On It

Kurt: oh my god! *starts crying* yes! *hugs blaine and kisses his face all over*
Blaine: i'm so glad you said yes! Now we can go to New York together and get a flat with Rachel!
Kurt: Come on, let's tell Rachel the news! *they both go inside and see Rachel with Finn*
Blaine: Finn! What are you doing here?
Rachel: He wants to come New York with us and he wants to get back with me.
Finn: Look, i want to go to New York and work at Starbucks or something but i want to stay close to Rachel and make this relationship work!
Kurt: Wait, yous had a relationship
Blaine: *whispers* it's complicated
Finn: So, what do you say? We can all live together or get seperate flats?
Rachel: I'll live with you *smiles and hugs Finn and then everyone has a group hug* New York here we come!
Blaine: Me and Kurt have some news!
Finn: What's that
Kurt: We are engaged *shows ring*
Rachel: Oh my god! *starts crying with happiness and cheering*
Finn: Congratulations *shakes Blaine's hand and hugs Kurt*

1 week later (Monday)
A lot is happening this week. Today we find out what the setlist is for Nationals. Blaine and Kurt go flat searching in New York. Blaine and Rachel find out about college. Kurt finds out about Wicked and Nationals is after that! So much to do!