Chapter 41 - Adoption

2 days later (Monday 11th October)

The boys go around town and after 2 hours, they finally found an adoption. They walked in and had to talk to these people. They then had to sign some papers and give some information about themselves. The boys explained they wanted a baby or a child. From age 3 months to 6 years old. The lady said she had 3 children she might like.
Lady: This is Michaela, she is 6 months old and was dumped here by her parents about a month ago. *points* That is Donny, he is one. His parents took him here when he was born. *points* Finally, this is Selena. She is 5 years old. She already knows that she is adopted so you wouldn't have to have a conversation about it with her. She also doesn't want to see her parents. She goes to the school on Broadway Road. Say hi Selena!
Selena: *runs to Blaine's leg and hugs it* Hi!
Blaine: Hey little one *kneels down* How are you?
Selena: I'm good, are you abusive?
Blaine: Um, no.
Selena: Be my daddy!
Kurt: *kneels down* Hey Selena!
Selena: Hi! Are you abusive?
Kurt: No.
Selena: Be my mummy!
Kurt: Um, i'm a boy Selena.
Selena: So i'll have two daddies? Cool!
Kurt: *gets up and looks at lady* Can we take her?
Blaine: *gets up* She is adorable.
Lady: I think that would be wonderful! But first she needs to pack and i need you to sign papers, so you can either do it now or come tomorrow.
Blaine: I think we will come tomorrow. But the thing is, i work on Wednesdays and Thursdays. And Kurt works on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. So who would take her to school?
Lady: Do you have any friends?
Kurt: We will have to ask Rachel and Quinn because i don't think Mercedes could.
Blaine: Yeah, *looks down at Selena* Right, we are going to pick you up tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow girl *kisses her forehead*
Kurt: *hugs her* See you soon.
The boys then leave and go home.

Blaine: *knocks on Quinn's door*
Quinn: *opens it* Hey Blaine!
Blaine: Right i have a favour to ask you.
Quinn: What's that?
Blaine: Basically me and Kurt have adopted a-
Quinn: Oh my god! Really?
Blaine: Yeah, she is 5 years old. Her name is Selena. And i need someone to take her to school on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Quinn: I would love to!
Blaine: Really? Thank you Quinny! *hugs her* She has school at 9am, so maybe come to ours at about 8:45 then walk her there.
Quinn: Okay! Bye!
Blaine: *walks away*
Quinn: *shuts door*

Blaine: *walks into apartment* Quinn said she'll do it!
Kurt: That's great!
Blaine: I can't believe it! We are actually starting a family!
Kurt: I know, it's scary!
Blaine: I love you!
Kurt: I love you more! *kisses Blaine and hugs him afterwards*
Blaine: This will be a wonderful family.