Chapter 34 - Dinner

Its the next day, 5pm
Everyone is going round Rachel's for dinner, everyone is now aware that Quinn is joining.
Rachel: *hears a knock and opens door* Hey Boys *hugs Kurt and Blaine and lets them in*
After that, Mercedes and Quinn arrive with a bottle of champagne. Rachel and Finn decided to cook Lasagne for 6. Everyone then sits down at the table and the only topic at the table is Finn...
Blaine: So Finn did you find a job?
Finn: I got one, at Starbucks!
Blaine: I worked there...
Finn: Was it good?
Blaine: Not really...
Finn: Well at least it's a job right?
Rachel: Of course *smiles at Finn*
Mercedes: So are you guys together or what?
Rachel: What, me and Finn?
Finn: We are not together, we are best friends.
Quinn: Are you sure your not lying to us?
Finn: Rachel we got to tell them.
Rachel: Okay Finn, we are together.
Blaine: Oh my god!
Kurt: Awwwwww!
Quinn: Love is in the air!
Mercedes: Finally!
Rachel: We have been going out since Graduation but we wanted to keep it secret until we got to New York.
Kurt: Why didn't you say anything earlier?
Finn: We don't really know, we just wanted to tell you guys at the right time.
Rachel: And this is the right time i guess?
Finn: I guess it is
Blaine: Well at least you guys are happy. What about you girls, are you dating anybody?
Quinn: Nope, i'm a single pringle!
Mercedes: Well-
Rachel: Oh my god, who are you dating?!
Mercedes: Let me finish! I am texting this really cute guy who is in all my classes, his name is Anthony and he is 18 like me.
Kurt: Young love!
Mercedes: Shut up!!!
Rachel: Quinn you need a boyfriend ASAP!
Quinn: I'll have to just find someone at Vogue.Com
Kurt: You better!

After they finished their lasagne,
Everyone decided to go home.
Kurt: *opens door* Home sweet home!
Blaine: *shuts door* I can't wait to marry you! *picks Kurt up and puts him on the sofa* I love you so much!
Kurt: I know! *kisses him*
Blaine: Does that mean i can get you undressed? *winks*
Kurt: *winks*

Some time later,
Kurt: I actually can't wait to marry you, i'll be the only person at work to be married. *looks at Blaine*
Blaine: I love that you said yes, we may talk about our love everyday but its because we truly love each other, right?
Kurt: Right *kisses him* I got work tomorrow so i got to go to bed.
Blaine: Night my fabulous husband to be.
Kurt: Night my sassy husband to be!

Next day,
Blaine and Rachel are having a movie day. Finn is starting his first day at work, Mercedes is at College, Quinn is at work, Kurt is also at work. Thats what everyones up to today.
Rachel: Can we watch Funny Girl today?
Blaine: Of course my fair lady!
Rachel: Stoppp! Your making me want to become a man and be gay!
Blaine: *laughs*
Rachel: Are you okay?
Blaine: Yeah? Why wouldn't i be?
Rachel: I noticed at dinner yesterday that you always look at Kurt, then your hands start to shake, and you take your jacket off and then you put it back on after 5 minutes.
Blaine: It was cold in your apartment.
Rachel: I think your getting scared.
Blaine: Are you a mind reader?
Rachel: I knew it! Why are you getting so scared?
Blaine: It's just, what if Kurt wakes up one day and realises that he doesn't want to marry-
Rachel: Of course he wants to marry you! He even told me at dinner last night!
Blaine: *starts crying* i'm scared that he is going hate me or have some sort of hatred against me.
Rachel: Your getting scared. Right, lets watch this film.
They watch the film then after they decide to watch Wicked. After that finishes, Kurt walks in to find Blaine having his head in his hands.
Kurt: *walks in* Hey-
Rachel: *whispers* Kurt we have a problem, you need to talk to him. He is getting himself in a right state because of this wedding, he is scared you might leave him or something.
Kurt: Okay i'll talk to him, thanks Rach *hugs her and watches her leave and sits beside Blaine* Hey
Blaine: Hi
Kurt: How you doing?
Blaine: Fine
Kurt: No your not, Rachel just told me what happened. I'm never going to leave you.
Blaine: I'm just ner- *starts crying* nervous.
Kurt: Oh babe *hugs him* Your never going to lose me.
Blaine: I love you so much!
Kurt: I love you more *kisses him*