Chapter 39 - Five More Hours

Five more hours until they all say goodbye again. It was like graduation, but a more joyful occasion. The boys are now having their first dance, they are dancing to My Endless Love, and Rachel&Finn are singing it.
Blaine: I love you *kisses Kurt's cheek* I'm glad your an Anderson now.
Kurt: Me too *kisses Blaine's cheek* But i don't want work tomorrow.
Blaine: Me neither! It will be like an ordinary day, like nothing happened today.
Kurt: Yeah, but i'll be the only person at work that is married.
Blaine: Same!
Kurt: Blaine, why did you start liking me? Like, I thought you would go for Sam or someone more hunky or-
Blaine: Would you stop! I fancy the pants of you! Your my husband, and i started liking you because you showed me their was a place for gay guys. You inspired me and i guess i had fallen for you.
Kurt: Who wouldn't? *both laugh* I can't wait for a life with you Blaine Anderson.
Blaine: I can't wait for us to have a family!

12pm
The night draw to a close, most people were drunk and some people went early due to plane catching. But the boys had the best night of their lives and they will never ever forget it. The boys and Rachel and Finn went back to Rachel&Finn's. Kurt is talking to Rachel in Rachel's Kitchen while the boys are in the living room.
Rachel: Tonight was the best night!
Kurt: I know, i wish i could have it all again!
Rachel: Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you *shuts kitchen door and whispers* Finn proposed!
Kurt: *whispers* What?!
Rachel: At about 10, he pulled me into the ceremony room because he said he wanted one last look. He then had a speech of how much he loved me and wanted to marry me, he then just got down and proposed.
Kurt: What did you say?
Rachel: *shows Kurt the ring* Yes
Kurt: Oh my god! Your getting married!
Blaine: *opens kitchen door* C'mon Anderson, lets get you in bed *pulls Kurt out of Kitchen and out of their apartment*
Kurt: *quickly shouts* Bye Guys! *shuts door*