Chapter 9 - Sectionals

It's Friday and it's Sectionals.
Sectionals are being held in Carmel High's Auditorium this year.
Kurt: it's going to be werid going back to Carmel
Blaine: at least your here now *smiles*
Kurt: *smiles back*
Blaine: have you decided yet?
Kurt: i have my decision but i would prefer to tell you after sectionals, is that okay?
Blaine: that is fine
They arrive at Carmel and find out they are going against The Waffletubes from Destiny Academy and Ovbiously Vocal Adrenaline. All the members are taking a last rehearsal until something happens...
Sam: what do you mean?
Quinn: i'm not letting you perform this song in front of other girls okay! Your my boyfriend and i heard that you dated seven girls in Vocal Adrenaline so they might think your singing to them! Your pulling out, Artie will have to do a solo for this! *runs out*
Shue: *walks in* whats happened?
Sam: Quinn doesn't want me singing the song with girls in the audience for some reason and she wants Artie to do a solo.
Shue: Can you do that Artie?
Artie: i can't, i don't have enough confidence!
Blaine: why don't we do mine and Kurt's song, it goes with the second song
Shue: thats a great idea! Sam, go and tell Quinn that Blaine and Kurt will take over.
Kurt: why did you do that?
Blaine: i didn't want our talent to be wasted *smiles*
Kurt: *smiles back*
Shue: Guys we got to sit down now.
They all go to their seats in the audience and they announce the judges.
Announcer: Welcome to the first annual Sectionals held in Carmel High, your judges this evening are, Halle Berry!
Halle: *stands and waves*
Announcer: Matt Laner!
Matt: *stands and waves*
Announcer: and finally, Molly Shannon!
Molly: *stands and waves*
Announcer: our first performance is from Destiny Academy, The Waffletubes.
They perform some indian song with roller skates and it was weird.
Vocal Adrenaline performed the whole of Bohemian Rhapsody. With lots of dancing and piano playing. Now it's The New Directions turn, they are waiting to perform.
Kurt: *breaths heavily and starts panicking*
Blaine: are you okay?
Kurt: no, i've never been so nervous in my life
Blaine: you'll be great
Kurt: are you-
Blaine: *shuts him up with a kiss* i'm very sure
They are now performing, Blaine and Kurt sing the duet and the others harmonize, They then sing just the way you are with Finn and Rachel starting then Quinn and Sam then Kurt and Blaine, then the others come on and sing along. After the performance they stay on stage and wait for the judges to make the results. 10 minutes later, Halle Berry goes on stage to reveal the results.
Halle: hello everyone! I have been chosen to reveal the winner of this years sectionals, in third place... from Destiny Academy, The Waffletubes! *gives some guy the 3rd place trophy* In second place is... From Carmel High, Vocal Adrenaline which means the winners are from McKinley High, The New Directions!
For those 30 seconds, everyone is jumping around and hugging each other and crying with happiness and now they are going backstage.
Blaine: kurt i need to talk to you now *takes kurt outside* whats your answer?
To be continued...