Chapter 24 - Nationals!

1 hour until showtime...
Rachel: England is actually great?
Kurt: Everyone always speaks so posh but i guess thats their literature.
Blaine: England is so amazing!
Kurt: No as amazing as you
Blaine: Aw babe *kisses him*
Kurt: *smiles* I can't wait to be Mr Anderson!
Blaine: Yeah, when should we get married?
Kurt: I'm not sure
Blaine: Well what if i told you i booked a wedding for us in November...
Kurt: Wait what, where?
Blaine: It's a wedding hotel in new york and i booked it for 7th November because that was when i first started liking you. This was the day after Rachel's party.
Kurt: Aw babe, i love you! *kisses him on the cheek then the lips*
Blaine: *smiles*
Rachel: *pretends to cough*
Kurt: Oh hey, i forgot Rachel was here!
Rachel: *laughs*

30 minutes later, 30 minutes until showtime!
Announcer: Welcome to this year's annual Nationals! It is held in England this year and we have 18 show choirs ready to show you what they have got! Our Judges are... Carol Vorderman, Susanna Reid and our one and only... Prime Minister, David Cameron! Lets get Nationals pumpin'!
The New Directions are performing last again this year, hopefully everything will work!

Showtime is over. Results time!
The New Directions have been informed that they are in the top 3 and have to go on stage with two other show choirs, to compete for the nationals title.
David: You were all great! But i'm just going to say it, in 3rd place is the Shooters, 2nd The New Directions and 1st Giggly Buzz *walks off*

They had lost to one show choir...
All they wanted was that one national title, but they did not achieve it. Now it's graduation, time for goodbyes.