Chapter 38 - Speeches

Blaine and Kurt are now married, They are both greeting everyone.
Kurt: Mr Shue!
Shue: Hello Kurt! You've met Emma right?
Kurt: Was you the guidance councillor?
Emma: Yes! And also congratulations!
Kurt: Thank you and thank you guys for coming to our wedding!
Shue: We wouldn't miss it for the world!
Blaine: I'm glad everyone was able to make it!
Shue: Yeah!
Rachel: *runs to Mr Shue* Mr Shue!!!
Shue: Rachel! How are you?
Rachel: I am great! But more importantly, how are you?
Shue: I feel grand.
Rachel: of course you do *smiles*

Mercedes: Where have you guys been?
Sam: I went to LA and i became a male model.
Mercedes: I wonder why i never saw you! What about you Artie?
Artie: I stayed at home but i started going to classes to help me walk.
Mercedes: Thats great! How about you
Lauren: I have done nothing. Except start a mind reading campaign but it failed so, yeah.
Mercedes: Oh i'm sorry girl!
Lauren: It's fine!

Couple hours later,
Everyone has finished their starters, mains and desserts. The speeches are next, Their are three speeches from Rachel, Burt and Blaine.
Rachel: *stands up and talks through microphone* When i met Blaine, he was a nice person. He was there for me and he backed me up in arguments. I never knew a guy like Blaine. When Kurt moved to the school, i thought he had the best clothes in Ohio! He is a fabulous friend and great team player in The New Directions. I was so happy to hear that Blaine and Kurt found on another, lets face it. They are meant to be! I hope you all agree, lets raise our glasses to the two boys. *raises glass and everyone claps*
Burt: *stands up and gets the microphone off Rachel* My turn! Welcome everybody! I am Burt Hummel, Kurt's fabulous father. When Kurt was 2, i knew their was something strange about him. He was 15 when he told me he was gay, i kind of already knew, but i promised to accept him no matter if he was married to a guy or married to a girl. With that said, Blaine. Your next, impress me! *everyone claps as Burt sits down and passes the microphone to Blaine*
Blaine: Well, i will impress you Burt. I would like to talk about Mr Anderson. *looks at Kurt and starts crying* I love Kurt so much, i would die for him. When i met him, i was in the closet, he was out the closet. I wanted to be like him, out of the closet and to be proud of who i am. Kurt here, showed me how to come out to my parents and to not care about negative opinions. He also inspired me to move to New York with him, Rachel and Finn. Kurt, i knew that we were meant to be. And with that said, can we all raise our glasses to Kurt Elizabeth Anderson *raises glass with everyone else* I love you. *sits down* Lets Party! *turns microphone off*

Everyone is now partying, they have 5 hours until the party is over.