Chapter 11 - Baby Drama

It's Tuesday
Tina: Girls and Kurt i need to talk to you!
Kurt: what's happened?
Tina: i'm pregnant
Rachel: what!
Santana: wanky
Lauren: who's the baby daddy?
Tina: it's either Mike, Finn or that guy from mine and Kurt's math class.
Brittany: three?!
Tina: i don't know which one is the father so i need you girls to help me tell the guys.
Rachel: how could you have sex with Finn after what we have been through!
Tina: i don't even know if we had sex, basically it was at Rachels party, i had sex with Mike Chang during the evening but when i woke up i was naked next to Finn and he said we has sex. Then on monday this guy came in my toilet and had sex with me and i saw it was that guy from mine and kurts math class!
Mercedes: this is going to be hard for you Tina, i'll help you.
Kurt: Me too!
Brittany: Me aswell!
Santana: Count me in, i want to see a live birth!
Rachel: I can't trust you Tina if you slept with my crush *starts crying and walks away*
Quinn: I can give you advice because i was in the exact same position as your in. So i'll help.
Tina: Thank you all! Except Rachel, she is a bitch.

Second Lunch
Tina: i'm pregnant
Finn: your telling me and Mike because?
Tina: Me and Mike had sex at Rachel's party and we had sex at Rachel's party remember?
Finn: oh god yeah, i can't go through this again. Are you sure your not lying to me?
Tina: this is the thing, i don't know which one of you is the father. There are three potential fathers, you guys and this guy from my math class.
Mike: what are we going to do?
Tina: i don't want an abortion. I want this baby, i need you guys to be there for me.
Finn: we need to get one of those tests where it shows who is the biological father.
Mike: What about Jeremy Kyle? He does it?
Tina: thats right! But first i need to tell that guy from Math, if he doesn't surrport me then it's just you guys.

It's the next day and it's math.
Tina: i'm pregnant
Boy: Really? I didn't mean to to to get you pregnant *puts head in hands*
Tina: your not the only person that could be the father, there is two other guys
Boy: really! It could be theirs!
Tina: all i'm asking is that you come on The Jeremy Kyle Show and it will show whether your the father or not. Nationals is in England this year so we figured before Nationals we got to see who the father is and then you can watch my National performance?
Boy: i would love that! But before anything my name is Corben, Corben Mason.
Tina: i'm Tina *both laugh* why did you have sex with me anyway?
Corben: i was a virgin and i wanted to expieriment, long story short
Tina: okay
All of the three potential fathers agreed to go on this british show, but the real question is...
Who is the father of the baby?