Thirty-six

Chris packs everything in the rental car, while I watch. He thinks lifting isn't made for pregnant ladies. I'd be more than happy to help, I hate feeling useless. I rub my belly and something connects with my hand from inside.
What the-
I rub it again and there is another soft thud.
"C-Chris?!" My voice cracks. Worry lines etch themselves into his features.
"You okay, Jay?"
One of his hands old my waist and I place the other on my tummy. The thud occurs once again and Chris snatches his hand away.
"T-that was..that was a kick?!"
I laugh at his stuttering. We just felt my baby girl kick.
"Wasnt that cool?"
"Amazing."
I blush, dropping my head to look at my belly. I still haven't told my mother because I don't really know what I'm going to do with a baby.
"Chris! Are you still coming over tonight?" Talia asks, marching toward us. I let my hand slip away from my belly. Coming over? Why would him and Talia be hanging out?
"I-uh-I um. I have to wake up early in the morning." He mutters. She seems hurt. I furrow my brow, watching them.
"Okay..well could you give me a call?"
Wow. I guess I'm Casper, the friendly ghost, today.
"Uh yeah.." Chris mumbles. Can't open your mouth, now? Great. He's already looking for a back up after the baby comes.
"Oh, hi Jay."
I stare at her. I have so ugh word vomit but someone calls her name and she's waving goodbye to us.
"An explanation?" I ask.
"Jane, we are just friends."
Great lie.
"You two used to be friends who wanted to get married and have kids."
He walks towards me and I back up a few steps.
"I'm going to the library. See you in the morning." I growl.

I unlock the form door with ease, incase Jessica has Samantha sleeping over. The little girl is quite a handful but she's adorable. I've seen her a couple of times and I always look for Zayn in her features. I can guess what my little girl will look like, but the little girl carries nothing of Zayn. Is that natural?
I get the door all the way open and I'm greeted by moaning and humping. Some guy in my Photoshop class is waist deep in a quivering Jessica. Her eyes roll open and land on me.
"Oh my God! Get off me, loser. I told you no!!" She screams.
"No you didn't, you said harder." He says, quite confused. My eyes widen and I hold back laughter. She slaps his arm and he turns around to face me. Blush covers his face as he pulls out. I almost die when his little man pops up.
"Get out!!" Jessica screams, pulling clothes on. The guy grabs his things and push past me. I walk in and plop down on my bed. My feet are killing me. I don't say anything and I know she's expecting me to say something. She just cheated on Zayn. I wonder how many times.
"Please, don't tell."
I take a glance at her slutty state.
"That's your job."
I turn over and close my eyes.
Plot twist, Jane.