Forty-seven

I press snooze on my alarm for the hundredth time. What's wrong with this stupid phone. It starts singing again and I lift my head up to look at it: 30 missed calls.

Taylor starts calling again and I smash the answer button.
"Yes Taylor, tell me why you're calling me at 1 pm." I growl. There's loud commotion in the background, yelling maybe.
"You need to get to this beach house. Now."
I pull on my dinosaur slippers and grab my keys. What could possibly be wrong.

I enter the beach house and make my way up the stairs to the yelling. Everyone is on the background and Zayn looks angry in his tuxedo. Taylor slides out the corner and almost makes it undetected but Zayn looks straight at me and she stops. Jessica looks at me with a tear stained face in a beautiful wedding dress. If I didn't know anything about who she really is, I would feel bad.
"Jane, what are these?" Zayn growls. Oh no. The papers. The DNA papers.
"I-I uh ...I'm sorry." I say. I can't bare to look at him. I can't even lie to him.
"You..you knew about this?"
He sounds hurt and I lift my head. My black hair is in my face but I can still see him.
"I told you she faked those papers! I told you! See baby, she's been trying to break us up. I love you." Jessica says. What?
"Those aren't fake, I got Taylor's cousin from the lab to give me speedy results. I visited Samantha. Ask your mom. I didn't tell you Zayn because it's not my place." I finish.
"They aren't fake re-results?" His voice cracks and I look down.
"No. Jessica has cheated on you more than once and even with him."
I point at the guy I caught her sneaking in with. His eyes area wide as he stutters.
"Zayn! Baby, she's a liar. She's lying. Sam has to be yours." Jessica begs.
"Bitch, now you're doubting my cousins skills. You lied. That's not his damn baby, If anybody is having his child. It's Jane." Taylor blurts out. I open my eyes and punch her. Zayn stares at me.
"Youre pregnant?"
"Sort of."
The room feels like it's spinning.
"You Bitch!" Jessica runs towards me and I back up. She shoves me and I lose grip of my dinosaur slippers. Each stair hits my body with extreme force and I lay still.
"Jane? Baby be still. I'm getting help." I hear Zayn cooing. Taylor is screaming and crying and Jessica isn't in my hearing range.
Oh dear God, please let my baby be okay. Let my baby receive a good life. Please.