Chapter 1

April POV:

I smiled as I stared out of the window into the pouring rain. I let a tear slide down my cheek as I saw a young couple passionatly kissing eachother. It reminded me of Aston and I.

"Right now people we have a song from the four sexiest, gorgeouss and talented men around. We've heard the rumours about Astons new relationship and well now I want you to text in what you think about it, I'm sure this songs dedicated to her though!" The radio blared out an amazing new song from JLS.

Great! The song started playing so I let myself get lost in the music, knowing it was dangerous to remind myself of him.

London, Paris, Tokoyo 

Thinkin' of you wherever I go, 

When I close my eyes 

You're by my side, 

A thousand miles can't keep us apart, 

Your tender words serenade my heart, 

You keep me smiling, perfect timing, 

I wish that you were here with me tonight

See I've travelled all around the world now, 

And I've seen so many beautiful girls now, 

But somehow, noone ever comes close to you, 

You know I've been to so many different places, 

And I've seen so many pretty faces, 

But baby noone ever comes close to you, 

Close to you, close to you

Planes and trains through sudden rain, 

Another hotel, another daybreak 

And I'm on my way 

I called to say 

I wish that you were here with me tonight.

The song went on like that making me miss him more and more. *beep, beep* I quickly pulled out my phone to see I had 5 messages!

How was the audition? Xx-A 

Babe I miss you xxx-A 

You heard the new song yet? Astons driving us crazy going on about you :p - M 

I love you and happy birthday! Skype me later? Xxxxx - A 

Happy Birthday! Need to catch up! X - Harry Styles

OMG! Harry. We used to be best friends and then I moved away and he got into One Direction via the X-factor. We had the occasional catch up but hadn't actually had one for about three years, so his message was a bit out of the blue. I texted him back immediantly and got a very quick reply.

Harry :) Come and see me soon with the band. Miss you. Say hi to Lou and Ni for me and I must meet Zayn and Li soon. LOL, oh and thanks for the birthday wishes. Xx- April

What you doing tonight? Xx-harry

Nothing, why? Astons on tour so I'm all alone on my 20th! Yay! Xx-april

Great. Got to go! Ni wants nandoes so must dash, they all say hi, see ya soon xxxx - harry

I smiled as I put my phone back into my pocket and pulled into my drive. Harry, Ni and Lou had always been like brothers to me and I loved them unconditionally. I walked into my big house and got some pijamas on and started to watch some films.

Harry's POV:

I smiled at her messages. Boy, did I miss her? "Guys tonight how about we visit an old friend of mine?"  

"If she's a friend of yours then she must be old!" Louis said giving all the boys a little nudge. "Actually Lou, it's April and it's her birthday!" Niall imediantly perked up at the sound of seeing April again. His eyes sparkled like a childs on christmas morning. "The Apri, as in your 'sister'?" Liam asked and the three of us nodded smiling like idiots.

*knock, knock* I stood there awkwardly at the door not knowing what to do and then it opened and stood infront of us was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

April POV:

*knock, knock* "who would that be?" I asked myself as I walked towards the door. I opened it to be presented with the biggest, best surprise of my life. I let out a huge squel as I took the boys into a massive embrace. "Harry! Niall! Lou! OMG! I missed you!". I showed them in with a very awkward looking Zayn behind them.

We were all sat in my living room catching up on what we had missed since the last time we saw eachother and suddenly liam walked in holding a massive bin bag. I laughed to myself and went to greet the very good looking man. "Hi Liam! I'm April, me and Harry were in nappies together." I smiled. "I've heard a lot about you, and aparently the boys feel the need to spoil you so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" He schreeched handing me the bag, I looked at the boys with a confused expression.