Chapter 33

Jai's POV;

"Guys." I said as tears were streaming down my face, we were on the plane going back to Australia. "She left me a note for us all, she told me not to read it until she was dead." I cried. It hurt so much to think of her gone. I loved her...I did. I breathed and read out the letter.

"Dear Boys,

Hey, thanks for everything you ever done for me. You rescued me in a way. Being with you in the Janoskians made me feel alive and real. It made me realise who I really was! I see all of you as brothers and don't want you to be upset over my death, you will all move on eventually and I want you to know that when you do I will be glad and happy for you. Luke, you were funny and amazing and I could tell you anything, I love you bro. Beau, you are such a wimp and have such a weak stomach, I love you because of it, James, you always supported me, the night I had the argument with Niall you were there, love you millions, Dan, your so funny and amazing and I am so glad that I got to meet you, love yah. Jai...Jai...I'm sorry I never told you sooner but I actually do love you. Every moment I spent with you made my love stronger and stronger, I also loved Niall and you have to understand that I didn't want to start anything with you and leave you as heart broken as Ni is."

My voice cracked as I read the last bit. I burst out into tears and hugged Beau. He held me in his arms as Luke got up and read the final bit of the letter.

"The thing that hurts me the most isn't dyeing boys...it isn't the fact that I lived such a short life...it is the fact that I am never going to see you again. This is my goodbye. There's one thing I want you all to remember okay? I love you all."

Everyone burst out crying on the plane and started hugging each other. My heart ached millions for her, I loved her so much....

Niall's POV;

I looked at everyones sad faces as I got up and read. "Guys, don't be angry with Ni. I asked him not to tell anyone. I wanted my final memories to be happy, I knew that if I told you, you would be as upset as me and it would bug me and stop me from enjoying my final three months. There's a few things that I never told you about me. You all know my dad died to save me and my uncle tried to kill me hence my stage fright. Well my mum...she used to beat me, she was a fierce drunk. I used to find it hard to trust people but well I...I found you lot and you saved me. Lou, your are perfect okay? Eleanor was pathetic to loose someone like you. Zayn, me and you together could conquer the world. Don't let anyone ever bring you down. Li, be good to my girl, I know you will. Its a shame I won't be able to be there every year for your anniversaries and to see your children. Harry...harry...harry... What can I say? I love you millions, your perfect but chill on the girls ey? You and Katie are perfect for each other and if you hurt her I will come back to haunt you."

My voice cracked and I burst out crying jumping into Louis arms. Harry got up and took my place in reading.

"Harry me and you were so close, we knew each other the longest, you were there for me during everything in my childhood and I want you to know... I want everyone to know... That you might not be able to see me but I will always be with you. Katie, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, don't take it personally okay? You will always be my best friend actually forget that my sister. Aimz, thank you for being there for me when I found out, I honestly don't know what I would've done if I didn't have you lot. I wouldn't have lasted this long that's for sure. Ni, I love you more then anything, I would never leave you, I know we had our rough patches but so does every couple right? We had something special about us but I want and need you to move on and find somebody new. This is me saying goodbye, I love you all, you are my only family...well you and the Janoskians. Thank you for everything." Harry cried and cried standing there in front of us.

I took the letter and read it over and over again whilst in Louis arms, there was tear stains from when she was writing it.

Bye Angel.