Chapter 19

I quickly jumped in the bed to stop anyone else from seeing me naked and Liam grabbed a pillow to cover himself up. "NIALL! LOUIS! ZAYN! HARRY! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! OH MY, APRIL! KATIE! PERRIE!" I screamed. I couldn't believe that they were here... I couldn't believe that I was just about to have sex with my husband and all his and my friends fell out of the wardrobe. All seven of them burst out laughing as me and Liam went bright red.

"What the hell dude?" Liam asked as we were both still covered up.

"OMG! Hey Mrs Payne what do you want me to do to you?" Niall mimicked through tears of laughter. "SHUT UP!" I screamed. OMG I couldn't believe that had just happened. "OMG you two were about to screw right in front of our eyes!" Harry laughed. "Get in there bro."

"Like literally, he was about to get in Amy!!!" April burst out laughing even harder. The only people that weren't laughing were me and Liam and I had to admit it was pretty funny.

After we had all calmed down a bit and Liam had moaned at everyone we all decided to hit the beach. "Did you honestly think we would let you spend a week away from us?" Louis asked with a cheeky smile on his face. "Well I was hoping you weren't going to walk in when we wanted to be alone together. For god sake Louis I still can't believe that."

"Sorry bro." I had to giggle. It was typical of the boys. "Can I ask you one question?"

"Sure."

"If you didn't fall out of the wardrobe, would you have watched us?"

"YES!"

"No!"

"Hell yeahhhh!" The answers went on and on with the girls saying no and the boys saying yes, I just shook my head and laughed.

A couple of days passed since we all arrived and we were going home in about four days. I was really upset that we were going home, I wanted to stay for another couple of weeks at least. We had such an amazing time in Hawaii, me and the girls had a huge shopping spree and bought loads and loads of new clothes, me and Liam went out for dinner every night and finally spent some alone time together.

Everywhere on twitter was pictures from our vacation and wedding, there was also loads of tweets from fans saying things like;

@aimzusbas so happy for you and @real_liam_payne you both looked amazing.

@aimzusbas congratulations, you are so amazing and I am so happy for you and @real_liam_payne! I love you both

The tweets went on and on like that making me so happy, there was a few hate but then I am never going to get rid of hate, so I just skip it and not read it. I know that if I most probably read it I will end up loosing it again and I can't do that to Liam, I can't put him through that again.

Aprils POV;

It was my first holiday with Niall and the others and it was so fun. Me and Niall had our own room and everything was so perfect. We all hung out till about four pm and then split to go our separate ways, I felt bad for Louis as he and Eleanor haven't spoken since she found out about the baby. She is completely avoiding his calls and won't reply to his texts. Louis still hasn't told the others about it, only me and Zayn know about the situation.

"Lou?" I asked as he was walking over to me. "How's things?"

"She still won't reply."

"Have you left a message?"

"About five thousand. I really love her, April, I can't loose her but I don't want the child...its not that I don't want it its the fact that I can't look after it."

" I know Lou, I know, just tell her that in the message, she will understand there is no point having the child if one of you aren't ready."

"I will." We quickly hugged each other and then he walked of to get ready for a theme park.

Harry and Liam hired the whole theme park out for us. It was massive and the rides were so amazing, we quickly all went on the biggest one. It was really romantic because we were all kissing and got loads of pictures taken. Amy don't like rides though so she ended up being sick after the second one. Liam walked to a bin with her and held her hair behind her ears so she wouldn't get any in her hair and the whole time he was whispering to her telling her how beautiful she was.