Chapter 31

"Boys get up we are going skydiving!" I woke up to Niall screaming as loud as possible. I just looked at him confused. "You want to spend the rest of your living actually living right? Well get up and get ready." He said smiling like an idiot. I got up and got dressed. This weren't going to be as hard as I thought.

Everyone was ready in about twenty minutes and buzzing in the living room. I looked at Amy to see her eyes were red and puffy and she looked like she had gotten no sleep at all. I sighed, that was the whole reason I didn't want people knowing. I didn't see the point of being scared and upset about something that can't be avoided.

When we got their we got sent into this room after putting on special outfits and then the wind blew up lifting us all up. It was the weirdest sensation ever. I couldn't stop laughing everyone was pulling weird faces and really enjoying themselves and that's what made me happy.

After we decided to go to Nandos. We stepped into the restaurant and got smothered in fans, I sighed and went to sit down at the only empty table. Niall immediately came over to me. "You're not leaving my sight!" He exclaimed kissing me. "Haha, okay Ni! Still got three months left though, sure you will be fed up with me by then." I joked, "I will never get fed up of you, you're my princess." He smiled causing me to get all teary eyed again.

Everyone came over and then the most amazing thing happened. The Janoskians walked in. They all looked really tired and upset, I could tell that Jai had told them and they hadn't taken it well. I got up and sprinted over to them throwing myself into Jai's arms. "Jai!"

"Babe!" He said hugging me.

"Guys, don't tell One Direction okay? Only Ni and Amy knows!" They all nodded and took there turns in hugging and kissing me.

We all sat down and ate our Nandos and then went back to The Janoskians house. We decided to film more videos and Jai was really sad through the whole thing. I felt really bad, I was the one dyeing but they were all more upset then me.

I was fed up with pretending that everything was okay and ran upstairs into Jai's room. Jai quickly followed me up asking if I'm alright. They were all so worried about me and it was annoying but I loved them at the same time. "Jai, why are you so amazing?" I asked as he pulled me onto his lap hugging me. "I'm not the amazing one gorge. You are beautiful and amazing and perfect." I sighed as I burried my head into his chest. I breathed in his wonderful scent and cried. I couldn't think of my life without them they were so amazing and I loved them all.