Chapter 32

The next few months went really quickly. Before we knew it I only had three days left to live. I decided to not tell the boys after all. Its not worth making them sad. Niall drove me to the hospital because I had been getting really ill lately. "Louis asked me today if you were well! He said you had lost a hell of a lot of weight." Ni said half heartedly. I smiled and nodded, "It won't be long Niall. I'm not scared."

"I am."

"Don't be. I'm not, here, when I'm gone, read this to the boys but not until I'm gone okay?" I said and he nodded so I handed him the letter addressed to him and One Direction. I had earlier given Jai one as well with the same orders.

"I don't want to loose you!" Ni said crying, I hugged him and we sat there for about three hours holding each other in our arms.

When we got out we went to the doctor. "April, hi." He smiled sadly and I nodded. "Hi."

"How you feeling?"

"Terrible."

"You know its nearly time right?" I nodded unable to answer. If I answered I would have started crying right away. "Would you rather it at home or here?"

"Home." He nodded and said, "it will be painless okay? You will simply go asleep and not wake up. I'm sorry it came to this but there is nothing we could do."

"I know, I'm fine, I have avoided death so many times it is time to confront it." I smiled thinking back to the number of times I had nearly been killed. Niall looked at me confused and I just pointed at the letter. He understood and looked down at the floor I could tell this was extremely painful for him.

At least it wouldn't be painful and I could die with Niall's arms wrapped around me...that was my last thoughts before I went to bed that night.

Niall's POV;

"Good night angel." I said as I sung her to sleep. She was tightly huddled into my arms and I sighed we would only get another two nights like this. I fell asleep reliving every moment I had ever shared with my beautiful princess.

"April, wake up." I said as I tried to get out of bed. She wasn't moving. I quickly checked her to see there was no pulse and she wasn't breathing. I screamed and sat on the floor cuddling my knees crying, everyone came running in and looked at me confused. Amy ran straight over to April and then joint me on the floor. "She...she's dead..." I said in between tears. I couldn't believe it, she was gone. "She had cancer." Amy said when the doctor arrived to check her over. "WHAT!" Louis screamed. Everyone was in floods of tears. "We are going to take her to the hospital, whose coming with us? The others can meet us there." The doctor said as he lifted April up on a stretcher. "I will. Can one of you ring Jai and tell him please." I said as I jumped into the ambulance with April.

Jai and the boys all arrived later. We all sat there crying whilst Amy explained everything. I held her hand tightly and didn't move until about 9pm. "You have to go now, there is nothing we can do." The nurse said as she walked in. I nodded and finally got up and walked out of the room. I had never cried so much in my life. "We are going back to Australia tomorrow." Jai asked hugging me, "can you let me know the details of the funeral?" I nodded blinking back tears as Jai and the others got in the car. We got into our car and drove home.

It weren't until I got home that I remembered the letter.