Chapter 14

Aprils POV;

"Yes, thank you, Yes, I will tell them, okay bye." I stared straight at Liam on the phone my face filled with worry. He didn't seem exactly happy when he was on the phone and I needed to know what Universal Record Company thought about us. "Ap, Aimz, the news isn't very good I'm afraid." He sighed and all the boys looked at us with sad expressions showing on their faces.

About a week ago Amy and I went for the auditions at Universal Record Company. I was so nervous it was unreal but we both chose as song that we liked and new really well. I played the guitar and we both sang. The boys were brought to tears during our performance because apparently it was really good. They said they were sure we would get the record deal and I got really excited over it.

"ITS AMAZING NEWS! YOU GOT IT GIRLS!" He screamed breaking my stream of thoughts. I let out a massive scream and jumped into Niall's arms. He held me, kissing me deeply. "Well done beautiful, I told you you would get it." He whispered cheekily. I looked over to see that Amy and Liam were in exactly the same position as Niall and I and so was Harry and Louis. Zayn quickly got out his phone and took a photo of us all. "Twitter Moment." He said as all our phones went.

Look at the love birds expressing their excitement of the girls' record deal!!!

I laughed and said "Does Zayn feel left out?" he nodded sadly so I embraced him in a big smile. "Guys I love you more then anything!" I said whilst we were all wrapped in a group hug. Amy was even more excited then me. She had always wanted to be a singer but wasn't sure if she had the talent.

"Boys, Amy, April are you ready for the interview?" Simon asked walking into the room, we all nodded and walked into the big tall building in front of us. It was my first interview and I was so excited, I got to announce Amy's and my new record deal and then we had to discuss Niall and I.

"Hello People. This is Francesca Barrett, coming to you from FMB Studios. Today we have five amazing young boys, who have girls hearts stolen from all over the country. But people, that's not all we have, we also have two gorgeous girls who have stolen 2/5 of the boys. Bring on ONE DIRECTION AND AMY AND APRIL!" At the sound of One Direction the audience erupted into screams and shouts, I laughed and walked on stage with Niall's arms protectively around me.

"So, I have heard that Liam and Amy are now engaged?" Francesca said giving a slight nod towards Liam. "Yes, Amy and I are happily engaged and are going to get married soon. I honestly believe that Amy is my soul mate." Liam smirked as the audience erupted into 'awes' and 'noooos' Amy quickly gave him a peck on the cheek and then looked at Francesca. "Whose the bridesmaids and best man?" She asked getting all excited about it. "My bridesmaids are April, Katie, Eleanor and Perrie. I just couldn't chose between them and they are all going to look so amazing."

"The best man is Louis." Liam said causing glares from all of the boys and a very confused look from Louis. "Urm... I am?"

"Yeah sorry I have only just decided." This caused laughs from everyone, not that anything said was any funny. "Niall, What about you and April, should we be looking for wedding bells or even babies?" She asked with a wink, I looked at Niall intensely very interested in what he was going to reply. "Well, that might be." He said causing me to blush fiercely. Amy shot me a confused look which I replied with a shrug of my shoulders. "April, is it true about you and Amy having a career in singing?"

"Yes it is! We landed a record deal this morning and I have never been so excited in my life."

"Are you not worried about leaving the boys to go on your own tours and that?"

"I haven't really thought about that but I suppose I'll miss them, a hell of a lot. They are all like family to me and of course leaving Niall will be near enough impossible but I have to do what's best for my career." I said honestly. Amy looked deep in thought whilst I answered and quickly snapped back to the show when Francesca asked us one last question.

"Please give us an example of what this new record deal would be like?"

"What do you mean?" Amy asked.

"Sing for us?"

We both nodded, jumped up and started to sing Fall Out Boy - Thanks for the Memories. They boys had told us to prepare a song just in case they asked us to sing and I was really glad we did.

"See that wasn't to bad!" Niall teased as we walked back to the hotel. "Yeah, Niall?"

"Yes?"

"What did you mean when you said 'that just might be'?" I said starting to get a little worried. i wasn't sure if I was ready for marriage and I definitely wasn't ready for children. "Don't you worry sweetheart!" He said as he picked me up and swung me over his shoulders, i screamed and told him to put me down but he refused every time.