Chapter 17

( A/N; the next chapters flick forward a couple of months to Amy and Liam's wedding :) )

Amy's POV;

"OMG! Amy you look gorgeous! I can't wait to see Liam's face when he sees you walking down the isle."

"Omg, babe I am so scared."

"It's your wedding, your allowed to be scared." April reassured me and I smiled. I couldn't believe that I was getting married to Liam Payne from One Direction. I loved him more then anyone in the world and he was my entire world. Everyone was ready and we were just about to get into the wedding car to go to the beautiful castle that it's being held in.

As we pulled out and had our photo's taken by numerous paparazzi's and fans we quickly walked into the building. A young women came over to us and told us where we had to walk and timings along with the songs that Liam had picked out. We quickly lined up where she told us and the doors swung open revealing a beautiful white room. Every chair was covered in white silk and they all had a ribbon and bunch of roses attached to it. There were beautiful pink and white roses everywhere and right at the front stood the most breath taking thing of all...Liam. He was dressed in a white suit with a black shirt, he looked like an angel standing at the front talking to Louis, who nudged him to turn around.

As the girls and I walked down the isle every one gasped and awed. I couldn't express how beautiful the place looked. Hero came on by Enrique Iglesias and I listened to the lyrics whilst walking down the very long isle with my dad holding my arm.

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?    Yes

Would you cry, if you say me crying?     Yes

Would you run and never look back?    If I was with him

Would you save my soul tonight?     Yes.

I could be your hero baby,

I could kiss away the pain,

I will stand by you forever,

you can take my breath away.

The song expressed exactly how I felt about Liam. He was so amazing and by far the best person I had ever met. By the time we got to the front the song had finished and another one had took it's place. I looked at Liam in the eyes and then done what the vicar told me to. "You may now kiss the bride." The vicar said looking happy, Liam swooped my off my feet, carried me bridal style and enveloped me in a massive kiss. We both were crying our eyes out and so was the majority of the people there. "I LOVE YOU MRS PAYNE!" Liam screamed making everyone laugh and I replied "I LOVE YOU HUSBAND!" We quickly got into the car and went to the reception venue.