Chapter 25

Niall's POV;

I got off the phone to April and sat down in the living room. She was with the Janoskians...who are they? I thought. I got my MacBook out and looked them up. There was loads of videos on you tube of them doing disgusting things. There was one of them eating raw meat. I thought I recognized one of them and then I realized that he was at the party the other night. There videos were actually really funny and I thought me and the boys should start doing some.

Babe where are you? Its eleven? x - Ni

I waited and waited but there was no reply, so I sent another one.

APRIL! WHERE ARE YOU? - Ni

I sat down and watched some more videos to see that one had been uploaded about ten minutes ago. It had April in it. The challenge was to drink two litres of Slurpee. Beau, I think his name was, was sick and Jai was staring at April for the whole time. April was nearly sick but held it in...that's my girl. She won the competition and started running around jumping up and down and swearing uncontrollably. I watched her intently, when she was with those boys she seemed so much happier, she was constantly laughing and joking around with them.

The door opened and she walked in. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I screamed at her, it was about four in the morning. "I was with the boys."

"You said you wouldn't be home late!" I said shouting and loosing my temper.

"I'm sorry, We lost track of time."

"I can tell by the video on YouTube."

"It's up already! Jai said it wouldn't be up until tomorrow."

"Jai this! Jai that! I don't give a fuck about Jai Brooks. All I care about it you April. Those boys are a bad influence on you, why do you like hanging around with them?"

"MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE I CAN HAVE A LAUGH WITH THEM AND THERE NOT AS SERIOUS AND BORING AS YOU NIALL."

"Well if you feel like that go stay with them."

"Fine!" She screamed as she walked into our bedroom. She quickly grabbed a bag and stuck her pyjamas and cloths in it and then walked out of the house slamming the doors behind her. I just slouched on the sofa, hugged my knees and cried.

Aprils POV;

"Jai?" I said crying down the phone.

"April, are you alright?" he asked sounding generally worried

"No come and pick me up at mine please."

"Okay stay there I'll be round as soon as possible." He said as he put the phone down and came to pick me up. I sat on the doorstep crying. it was my first proper argument with Niall. I don't know why he was so jealous. All I was doing was hanging out with some boys and making some crazy YouTube videos. Jai got out of the car and ran over to me hugging me. "Are you alright?" He asked when I was in his arms. Every time he touched me I got a electrical shock sensation running through my body. I fit so perfectly in his arms and he smelt so amazing. I buried my head in his shoulders and cried and cried and cried. "Let it all out...shh." He hugged me stroking my back as I cried.

When we got back to his place the boys were happy to see me again. They all hugged me and showed me some of the responses to the videos, everyone was asking me to be in another few videos with the boys.

We decided to do another couple of videos to cheer me up. We went out to the famous alley way and made a few videos. The first one was another challenge, we done the rainbow milk challenge. Me and Jai were on one team, Teddy and Beau, Luke and Dan and James by himself. When we started it didn't seem that bad, me and Jai had blue food colouring and Ted and Beau had yellow, Luke and Dan had pink and James had orange. Suddenly I had a really weird sensation come over me and I was sick everywhere and then so did all of the over boys so we were screaming and being sick for about ten minutes.

We then done the eating a worm challenge. That was by far the funniest. Dan threw up and so did Beau. "Beau you have such a weak stomach." I cried through laughter as the boys done a close up of Beau being sick. "I know." He sighed. I picked out the smallest worm and chucked it straight into my mouth. To be honest I didn't think it was that bad and that Beau was making a big deal out of nothing. I ate the worm in ten seconds and then tried my best not to be sick again. Jai was next, he picked out the biggest worm there and also did it without any trouble at all.

When we got back we were all fucked. We climbed into bed, me with Jai and fell fast asleep.

(A/N; Sorry if you don't get the extreme challenge bit, look up the Janoskians on youtube and watch their videos and you will understand the last couple of paragraphs.)