Chapter 29

Amy's POV;

A couple of days had passed since our amazing day with The Janoskians. They had gotten so many new hits because of One Direction being in their videos and were now more famous then before.

Aimzzzz, going on tour tomorrow. Wanna come see me off?x - Luke

I sighed, had completely forgotten that they had to go on tour soon and was dreading not being able to text them. Me and Luke had been texting so much since that night and had become really good friends.

Sure, i'll get April and Katie to come too if you want?x - Aimz 

Yeah sure. See you then, going to miss you lot. :( x - Luke

You too :'( x - Aiimz.

I sighed as i replied, i probably wouldnt be able to see my best friend again for about a year. I found it weird how i had only just met them yet we got so close so quickly. I walked into the living room to see April hugging her knees crying. "April, honey whats wrong?" I whispered because everyone else was asleep. "I think i'm pregnant." She stuttered through tears. I sighed and went to get both our coats. I threw her hers and then told her that i was driving her to the hospitle.

"April, there is bad news i'm afraid." The doctor said and my heart sank. She wouldn't be able to look after a baby but Niall wouldn't be able to give it away or let her have an abortian. "You're not pregnant." I sighed full of relief. "But i am afraid we need to run some more tests on you, we think we know what is wrong." The Doctor said causing me to be even more confused. What was going on with April? She never gets ill.

"What do you think it is?" April asked shakily.

"We are not sure so instead of worrying you, we would rather if we run the tests and then gave you an accurate answer."

She nodded and laid down  on the bed were he took various tests and then done something on the computer. i could tell that April was close to tears again so i hugged her tightly and said that everything was going to be alright. "Sit down please." The doctor instructed so i went and sat on an empty chair. "April, i am afraid you have..."