Chapter 15

Louis POV;

"You two are so loved up it makes me sick." Harry said staring at Niall and April as they both came in, April over Nialls shoulders as she was laughing and screaming to get him to put her down. *BEEP*

Lou, we need to talk - El

Okay love, where are you? xxx - Lou

Meet me at Costa now please! - El

"Guys i'm going to meet El at Costa, wont be long." I said grabbing my key and my jacket. i quickly got into ther car and drove to Costa. I knew something was up and was extreamely worried about it.

"Louis! I'm over here." she shouted from the corner nervousley, I looked at her and couldn't figure out why she was worried, she knew she could tell me anything. i loved her more then anything in the world. i quickly brought two coffees and sat down next to her preparing myself for what she was about to tell me. "Hey." I smiled, "Amy and April got their recording contract." i was doing my best to try and lighten the subject but she just burst into tears right there and there was nothing i could do to stop them from coming out.

Liam's POV;

Lou, mate, whats going on? You looked worried when you left? x - Li

I sat there with the girls waiting for my reply. Louis had just shot of with not much explaination which was really unlike him. I called his mobile serveral times to be greeted with voice mail. "Lou, mate, call me when you can, we are all really worried about you! Whats going on this isn't like you at all? Love you mate." I groaned leaving my message. "I'm going to cook, harry?"

"Yeah i'll help!" Harry said jumping of the sofa and joining me in the kitchen. "Niall wants Nandos. Have we got any left?" Harry said making his way the the 'Nandos Cupboard'. Thats what we named it because Niall brought home loads of boxes of Nandos for us to cook for him. Harry placed two large boxes on the counter and started to prepare food for everyone else. The others were all in the living room watching the new series of TOWIE. *Beep, beep* I quickly ran over to my phone to see that Louis had finally replied.

Sorry bro, i know, El is scaring me Li, she says she has something to tell me. Don't worry about me, i'm in Costa, i'm a big boy i can look after myself,be home soon, love you x - Lou

I sighed as i wondered what the news must be. For Louis to be scared it must be something big because he never really gets scared. I opened a draw reached in a grabbed a ... a .... SPOON! "AAAAAHHHH" I screamed throwing it on the floor. Everyone ran into the kitchen and burst out laughing when they saw my hunched in a corner, hugging my feet with my eyes glued on the evil thing."Spp..sppp...sppoo...spooon!" I cried and Amy came and wrapped my in her arms immediately calming me down.

Louis POV;

"Do you love me?" She asked, tears in her eyes.

"Of course i love you."

"Will you ever leave me?"

"No, i want to spend the rest of my life with you El, whats going on?"

"Lou, you'll always stand by me?"

"No matter what!" i agreed.

"Louis, i'm scared, very scared."

"Your scaring me now El."

"Lou, i'm pregnant."