chapter 7

Niall's POV:

After about a week Amy was let out of hospital and we all got back to normal. I couldn't believe that amy had actually tried to commit suicide. Me and Liam had made an agreement to keep an eye on her and not to let her out of our sight.

We were all snuggled up in the living room. My arms protectively around April, Liam's round Amy. Zayn and Perrie's legs were entwined as they were hugging each other and Eleanor was sitting on Louis lap.

We watched some romantic films and then the girls got up and walked off to do some wedding planning so us boys went to the pub. I felt like a part of me was missing when I wasn't with my baby so I was very reluctant to leave and so was Liam. "Ni baby, go and enjoy yourself, and you Liam, I'll look after Amy I promise, after everything you need a break."

"Okay honey. I love you!" I said giving her a peck on the cheek. "Thanks April. This means so much to me. I trust you!" He said smiling.

"OMG its one direction!!!" Screamed a load of girls. "AH OMG NIALL, LIAM, HARRY!!! LOUIS, ZAYN MARRY ME!!!" The screams carried on and on. Paul got the girls to back away from us and let us have a few drinks if we followed their twitters, so we quickly followed them and got back to our drink.

"Liam, are you alright?"

"She might do it again." He said sadly and we all knew it was true, she might but then she might not. "I doubt it and the girls are going to keep an eye on her Li, everythings going to be okay." Niall said trying to reassure him, we all knew it didn't work though but it seemed to cheer him up a tiny bit.

Aprils POV:

We decided that it would be best to try and take Amy's mind of things for a while so we took her to look for wedding dresses. The boys were quite hesitant to leave but I convinced them after a while. "Omg Amy, look at this!" We all ran over to Eleanor as she held out the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. The top was heart boob tube with crystals embedded into it. It then was all big and puffy with random crystals embedded into the skirt. I was stunning.

"Its perfect!" Amy gasped. We were all speechless over the dress. "Omg. Your the girls that are dating One Direction right? Amy are you looking for your dress?" The shop assistant asked and we all nodded still fascinated by this gorgeous dress. "This dress will suit you so much! Try it on!" She screamed. Amy having found her voice finally agreed and rushed into the changing rooms.

She was in there for quite a while and we all started to get worried. "What if she's done it again?"

"We told the boys we wouldn't let her out of our sight!"

"Omg! One of us should knock" they all whispered and I shook my head, I knew Amy more then any of them with the exception of Katie, I knew that she was stronger then that and so did Katie.

When Amy stepped out we were all speechless. The dress was perfect. It hugged her curves and made her look even more gorgeous then she was already. the shop assistant walked over and handed Amy a pair of heels and a tiara. Katie, being the good one with hair, quickly done her hair into a beautiful bun and placed the tiara on top whilst Amy put on her shoes. "Wow!" I breathed. She looked like a princess.

"You look stunning!"

"Omg Aimz, I'm so jealous!"

"Wow!"

"Liam will be speechless!"

"Get this one! Its perfect!"

"Omg girls!!! I love you!!!" That one was from Amy. She quickly got out of It and we payed for the dress. "We need bridesmaids dresses now, have you chosen who you want yet?" I said hoping she'll choose me. "Yeah, all of you!"

We all tried on numerous dresses trying to find the perfect one. We finally came across a baby blue dress similar to the style of Amy's but with less diamonds and they were tighter. They fitted perfectly and looked beautiful on. We bought some shoes and hair accessories and then went home.